Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

WOW! talk about some insane anti diablo 3 reliqious cooks!

so i was on google and came across this link for some forums. was one this website for this church. i should not of named my sn GodHatesCrazyXtin's lol was going to blast some of the stuff they were saying. but keep my anger as a non childish rant. well anyways. dunno if i am allowed to link sites to stuff like that. hopefully its ok to just tell you to google "ban diablo 3" is the first link for me. how do people get like that? were they all brainwashed as kids or can grown adults actually turn that psyco from lets say non psyco. oh and btw they are not the westboro baptist church haha.

Not sure if troll, or trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lycia The Repentant
    Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
    Now that she's Saved©, Priceless

True Christian™

Thats the poster, please tell me this is a troll website or something. coz i cant stop laughing.

Upon starting the game up, the player is asked to "role-play" as one of three characters: the Destroyer, a tatooed meathead obviously inspired by a member of the BDSM-sodomite
    community known as a "power top bear"; the Vanquisher, a scantily-clad harlot who gains "levels" by soliciting people for s*x and fornicating with them; and, worst of all, the Scientist, a demon-summoning wizard who builds sex-robots and espouses Darwinian propaganda!

BAHAHHAHA, This makes me wanna play D3 even more!!! HAHAHAHA

No...that's gotta be a non-religious site, pretending to be, to troll people. There's just no way...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62815

Nah. It's actually real. EDIT: OR not, thank you for the precision. The rest of my post is now invalid, thank god it's not real.

This is the craziest shit I've ever read! I'm gonna need shock treatment to get over this one!

Basically she totally didn't understand Torchlight 2. I mean, the Vanquisher, solliciting s*x to gain levels? Get real.
    The Scientist, no, Alchemist, I guess she can't say Alchemist, because it goes against her beliefs.

Oh and she has a screenshot of a nude mod (censored) which she thinks is real.

She totally isn't using logical fallacies and willingly overlooking information in order to support her argument.

Not sure if religion threads is allowed, but the main discussion here is more about
    Last edited by Nameraca; 2011-08-13 at 01:47 AM.

No, this is a famous troll site pretending to be religious fanatics.

You all got trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is. It is a troll site. Go read the terms of service for the site. Its actually the funniest site if you're agnostic or mildly athiest.

Everyone poster on their is a skilled roleplayer, pretending to be a religious hypocrite. I once read a thread on there where a 15 year old girl (not really though) posted about how her male 15 year old friend's loins suddenly began to swell when they were playing on the swings together.
    About 4 priests posted about SEND HIM MY WAY I'LL FIX IT. ITS DEMONS. ..WHO NEED EXERCISING. It was lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

You all got trolled.
    Yep, quite a few out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    bnahaha this is gonna provide me so much etertainment.

Rev. Jim Osborne
    True Christian™ Televangelist
    Director of Fundraising and Tithing
    On the Look Out for Wife #6!

bahhahaa so good so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH, also, hover over the emotes under their names. They're pretty funny. Like "Most obedient wife" has a smilely with a black eye... lol

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

You all got trolled.
    This so hard. I could get into more detail on my opinion, but discussing religion is a no-no so I'll just leave it at that :P

As a real christian, i lol'd

The funniest part about this site is every other thread you have an idiot new person who signed up because he/she's outraged about the discussion and thinks it's real.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. Because religious people can be this crazy and I know from first hand experiences.

Apparently Blizzard, makers of such filthy games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft II and Oblivion,
    Blizzard didn't make Oblivion... <.< >.>
    Yep. Players mad at us is a superior situation to players being mad at each other. -GC

10+ Year Old Account
    That is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64799 Colonic Demons

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. Because religious people can be this crazy and I know from first hand experiences.
    But it's not... we aren't guessing that it's not real, we know that it's not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksie View Post
    Not sure if troll, or trolled.
    I feel the exact same way.

Deleted
    no fucking way...

Sorry but it had to come from america.. people are so stupid that just makes me angry *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeron Sunkeeper View Post
    no fucking way...

Sorry but it had to come from america.. people are so stupid that just makes me angry *facepalm*
    Yeah I'm sure they're saying the same about you <.< It's a troll site.

/facepalm