Sunwell at 70 in Cataclysm

Just found that video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhDIQv9-6GA

Seems like people with 70 chars doing SWP these days.
    Looks still pretty trivial though. Kalecgos demon down with first 1-2 groups inside, Felmyst 1 air phase, twins more or less ignoring strat. Muru complete joke etc.
    Guess it has to do with the 3.0 nerf patch and the new abitilies from WotLK and Cata.
    Maybe 15-20 people at 70 would make it a bit challenging.

Even if the transmo-thing is an ability to scale your personal level down to level with friends, doing raids will be still a joke though.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah of course all bosses had there health reduced by 20% flatout and cataclysm talents abilities etc as you've just stated

Not a surprise

15+ Year Old Account
    looks like my alt guild me and my freinds play they are level 60 and level 70 great vid

Not just 20% health.

It was 30% health and 30% melee damage reduction on all Burning Crusade raid mobs.

Plus glyphs which didn't exist then, a lot more HP on characters, more powerful talents and more powerful abilities and so on.

What everyone else just said... plus wrath gems can be put in epic 70 gear.

Atleast they are killing it with all level 70s though, this guild on my realm pays level 85s to help them while reserving all the gear for the 70s. >.<

LOL after looking closer at the video I realize they are that guild from my realm, guess they actually have done this themselves. I still have seen them trying to "hire" 85s in trade chat to help them clear it.
    Last edited by Joels; 2011-08-13 at 08:42 AM.

Deleted
    I am surprised that you are surprised...

It's a bit of fun. I spend a few hours a week raiding with a guild that just does BC content. We have limitations in place so the content isn't completely faceroll.

Rules are as follows:

-No gems and enchants from any expansions past the Burning Crusade
    -No Food, Potions, Elixirs or Flasks from any expansions past the Burning Crusade
    -We only use Minor glyphs, nothing more.
    -We use 16 raid members for 25 man raids.
    -We have banned the following class combinations: Discipline Priest, Arcane Mage

Also some limited gear rules (no pvp gear, no pugged raid gear, no gear above current content)

It's good fun as are the people I raid with.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    It's a bit of fun. I spend a few hours a week raiding with a guild that just does BC content. We have limitations in place so the content isn't completely faceroll.

Rules are as follows:

-No Food, Potions, Elixirs or Flasks from any expansions past the Burning Crusade
    -We have banned the following class combinations: Discipline Priest, Arcane Mage

Also some limited gear rules (no pvp gear, no pugged raid gear, no gear above current content)

Kinda strong limitations to just have level 70 content be slightly challenging at level 70

15+ Year Old Account
    Low level raiding when new content is out is usually done by people who are too terrible to kill any expansion appropriated content.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post

Rules are as follows:

If you banned the classes for being OP, should have looked at Frost. They hit quite hard at 70 with decent gear, if you look at the video above for example.

I tried to watch it but that mage was so horrendously terrible at his mage I had to shut it off