Deleted

3 t12 + 1 t11 vs. 2 t12 + 2 t11 ?

So, i have now 2 t12 and 2 t11 pieces. I was wondering should i go for 3 t12 + 1 t11? loosing that 2 t11 bonus set (wich imho aint that cool) but gaining more throughput with third t12 piece? I'am holy.

Or get 3 t12 and 2 t11 :P

Deleted
    T11 2P is completely and utterly useless.

As an enhance shaman i am gonna get 2 set t11 and 2 set t12 and keep it for a long time til i get 4 set t12 and a few heroic pieces.

Deleted
    Or get 3 t12 and 2 t11 :P
    well yeah, that is the plan..but till then...

Does the 2p T12 bonus covers or even beats the 4pt11, mana reg wise?

Deleted
    it does not, at least for holy priest. if I remember correctly 4t11 = cca. 500 mp5, 2t12= 400 mp5. discs, however, are slightly better with 2 t12. (dont remember numbers).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    As an enhance shaman i am gonna get 2 set t11 and 2 set t12 and keep it for a long time til i get 4 set t12 and a few heroic pieces.
    Look at what forum you are in xx

10+ Year Old Account
    2set T11 is as someone mentioned completely and utterly worthless. last time casting "heal"....
    4 set T12 is a free ~1k hps boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    2set T11 is as someone mentioned completely and utterly worthless. last time casting "heal"....
    4 set T12 is a free ~1k hps boost.
    Not really, because for the same cast time, you can cast GHeal that is 5x more powerful.
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    T11 2P is completely and utterly useless.
    It's not that bad. Heal is actually useful...is it a must have? No. Is it that great? No. But its far from "useless."

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

2p T11 is worthless as has been stated, and the t12 4p is a nice bump in healing done, coming out to do about as much healing as PoM does on a standard fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostolic View Post
    Not really, because for the same cast time, you can cast GHeal that is 5x more powerful.
    You don't cast Heal for its power

Quote Originally Posted by Celer
    it does not, at least for holy priest. if I remember correctly 4t11 = cca. 500 mp5, 2t12= 400 mp5. discs, however, are slightly better with 2 t12. (dont remember numbers).
    For me 4pT11 it's 1spi = 1mp5 so 540mp5 (even a little more raid with raid buffs) but it depends on your amount of int. All healer's 2pT12 are better except for holy, where for holy it's equivalent thanks to more Int and spi on those pieces. Even if there's a loss (from 372 to 378 instead of 359) it's minimum in exchange for a little more throughput.

Ramen says it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, Heal is like the janitor in our factory of healing spells. It gets looked down upon alot unnecessarily, but it serves a useful role. And that is indisputable.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    Well they assume that you have acquired more spirit from Firelands gear in order to make up for the slight mana regen difference between 540 Spirit and 2% base a sec

10+ Year Old Account
    2pc Tier 11 is definitely not a staple, and is not necessary at all to help you with your healing. Just go with 3 piece Tier 12 for the stats, and 2 and 4 piece Tier 12 are both excellent.

Just sort of agreeing with the masses. 2pc T11, while not useless (I'd like to call it bleh, but it at least is something...) you have to look at what you GAIN by dropping that bonus. It's not useful enough to outweigh the stats you gain on adding a higher item level peice of gear. Basically, the 2pc T11 bonus is just some little extra fluff, but isn't worth hanging onto if you can upgrade to pretty much anything with a higher item level. I think I said the same thing 3 times, but I wanted to make sure I was clear!