Thread: Torchlight

Torchlight

I bought it a while back during the Steam summer camp sale and have just started playing it and it is really fun so far. How have you guys out there that have played it like it? Also what character set ups are you guys liking and anyone have a good character set up i should try?

I wasn't a fan of the Marksmen personally. The Elemental (or whatever his type was) is completely fun until a point. I played through the actual story of the game and had a good time. I did the Warrior too and I think over all once you get past the level 30's mark, it's a better class to play. However, that's only because of the soon to be boring state of only needing to spam 1 spell with the other class.

Frankly, I would suggest anyone to purchase this on the Xbox over the PC. I was annoyed that the changes they made the the Live version did not hit the PC version, including but not limited to the 3rd Pet option.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go the PC route with this game. Runic Games released a mod for the third pet. There are so many awesome mods on the official forums that going the Xbox route would be a real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by hippycrits View Post
    Go the PC route with this game. Runic Games released a mod for the third pet. There are so many awesome mods on the official forums that going the Xbox route would be a real shame.
    I actually did not know this. Thanks for making a comment on this. I am going to go have to check this out.