Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm uploding a NEW VID in ENGLISH CLIENT, plz wait about 30 minute. quality is also very good to see(you can see my all about, even my chat log letter :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by gpark1112 View Post
    I'm uploding a NEW VID in ENGLISH CLIENT, plz wait about 30 minute. quality is also very good to see(you can see my all about, even my chat log letter :-) )
    YEY!! go gpark Can't wait

Also, i am improving.. best attempt kael 93% as demo but i started fighting kael with about 10k hp lol

I figured out how to do the mind controls perfectly.. he yells "Obey me." or "Bow to my will." and after he says that you have 20 safe seconds to DPS him (its approximately 25-35 seconds between mind controls) and heal your pet before you should really go LoS again. First mind control happens about 20-30 seconds into fight i believe. That said, if u get MCd with 2 part tier 5 ur pet cannot die it's just impossible.. you just lose DPS and sometimes he randomly despawns... happened once so far with pet still alive. The bonus while mind controlled from kael increases healing by 1000% and you're already healing pet for 15% + 15% from T5 so 1 attack (even if it reduces pets health low) will fully heal your pet.
    Last edited by gortz; 2011-08-20 at 08:41 PM.

I think this trinket will help you

"Void Star Tailsman"
    + spell power 48
    + pet's resistance +130

and If u fight with VW in phase 4, use glyphs of VW, but I think Felhunter more usefull bcuz felhunter's resist is higher than VW.

Deleted
    Wee, more pointless solo kills, can't wait.

and MC can evade by your control, Watch how to hunter soloing Kael with pet

I think this trinket will help you

"Void Star Tailsman"
    + spell power 48
    + pet's resistance +130

and If u fight with VW in phase 4, use glyphs of VW, but I think Felhunter more usefull bcuz felhunter's resist is higher than VW.
    I think i will lose too much damage. I tried to get it but it hasn't dropped in 2 resets. It is a really good trinket though.

and MC can evade by your control, Watch how to hunter soloing Kael with pet
    Thanks. I figured this out earlier

When is your video coming on youtube? ;D

mmo-champion.com/threads/961637-New-Kael-thas(TK-25-man)-soloing-video-uploaded

I have a question for you demo people who have trouble in phase 4, as I have not tried this solo yet. The main problem seems to be the need to avoid the MC in phase 4 as well as survive the pyroblasts. Since as affliction, you mainly tank it yourself, wouldn't it be possible at the start of phase 4 to summon a different pet like the VW to drop all agro on kael so your on top and then when kael starts doing the pyroblast, use the VW shield plus the trinket to survive? I'm just theorizing right now cause I cleared tk earlier this week and will definitely try it come tuesday.
    Shinsui- Nathrezim

destroing it up since prebc

It's not so much the single pyroblast as it is the constant fireballs inbetween.
    Last edited by Harsesis; 2011-08-21 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    Well, I 2 manned Lady Vashj yesterday and cleared 90% of prewotlk raids aswell this week. And all wer possible to solo as a paladin/dk or wathever that can heal himself without having to much dps loss.

Only bosses that would give a 100 chance of killing you within X seconds wer not soloable for now..like Terron Gorefiend or the one boss in Mount Hyjal. KT doesn't really have any time based problems so I'm not really impressed.

Anyway still gz, I hope you get you're mount soon. I'd go for harder content in the future though for videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsui View Post
    I have a question for you demo people who have trouble in phase 4, as I have not tried this solo yet. The main problem seems to be the need to avoid the MC in phase 4 as well as survive the pyroblasts. Since as affliction, you mainly tank it yourself, wouldn't it be possible at the start of phase 4 to summon a different pet like the VW to drop all agro on kael so your on top and then when kael starts doing the pyroblast, use the VW shield plus the trinket to survive? I'm just theorizing right now cause I cleared tk earlier this week and will definitely try it come tuesday.
    I'm still working on phase 4 but something i've realised thats not immediately apparent from marilina's video and that doesn't show in the affliction method because you're literally tanking kael'thas is that you actually want to get mind controlled sometimes. Especially entering phase 4 your HP will be low (mine is almost always) and if you have corruption on kael'thas and/or the phoenix when you get mind controlled and it ticks you'll be full HP in about 2 seconds due to the 1000% healing while MCd. This happened a bunch of times in maralinas vid and i thought it was accidental/stupid. With T5 2set your pet cant really die so kael *should* not despawn. Felguard is better than void because of the cleave (phoenix+eggs) while mind controlled.
    Last edited by gortz; 2011-08-21 at 03:40 AM.

Very astute observation. I think it could be a little tricky to get everything lined up perfectly, but with a little practice this could be a very effective method of self healing. My only concern comes from the possiblity of hitting chain MCs to the point that the fight bugs or phoenixs become overwhelming. It always seems for me that once I get there and an MC goes off by accident, they just chain over and over within a fraction of a second of being released.

On another note, I may try to get this thread merged with the one containing gpark's new video. No sense in having two threads that are virtually identical in purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Only bosses that would give a 100 chance of killing you within X seconds wer not soloable for now..like Terron Gorefiend or the one boss in Mount Hyjal. KT doesn't really have any time based problems so I'm not really impressed.
    Terron doesn't cast that on the main tank it seems so it is possible to 1 man it.
    Last edited by gortz; 2011-08-21 at 07:23 PM.

Indeed it is. There are videos of locks soloing all of Hyjal on youtube.

Deleted
    Mount Hyjal (yes, EVERY boss) is incredibly easy and simple to solo compared to Kael'thas..

It's much easier to 'micro manage' the adds in p3 in void reaver or solarians room. Your not trapped into a small area of fighting on the stairs. I kept being killed by the last adds knockback but taking them into void reavers room makes it so much easier to kite and control your pet to avoid the arcane explosion from capernian. Heres the positioning i'm using atm:

First 3:
    http://i.imgur.com/fpTw1.jpg

4th:
    http://i.imgur.com/sjquo.jpg

Just before kael:
    http://i.imgur.com/cFVet.jpg

Having a spot of trouble overaggroing my pet on kael and him despawning but i get into p4 100% now that p3 is less tricky... i might try tanking him and see how it goes.

edit: Best attempt 43% Don't dismiss felguard for void when kael runs at %50 if phoenix's are still active!
    Last edited by gortz; 2011-08-23 at 07:28 PM.