[Music] MP3 Player.

Okay, I've got about $30 to $40 to spend on a proper MP3 player and I need some help since... well... I don't get to buy myself stuff often. I have to split the money between this and a really nice headset that costs about $65. Normally I wouldn't spend so much on just one item (unless it was a really nice game) but the sound quality is phenomenal and the microphone is really nice and adjusts well. Any who, I did buy an MP3 player from Best Buy but the problem is, is that it has a "touchscreen" and in order to do anything, I have to mash my fingers into the damn thing just to press a button. It doesn't help that I have large hands/fingers either and while a stylus does sort of work, it's not a practical solution when I'm working out. So my question is, does anyone know of a cheap MP3 player that ONLY play music and doesn't have a touchscreen? I'm hoping for at least 4GBs to give myself a decent selection but I guess I could accept less. It has to be around $30 or $40, $50 if it is absolutely necessary but nothing higher than that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magivante View Post
    Okay, I've got about $30 to $40 to spend on a proper MP3 player
    http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-players/...-33770020.html

40$ i think, read the reviews, its good. Not 6gb but nonetheless.
    Thrall's Balls

Deleted
    yeah, sansa clip is the best option for your money. you can also upgrade it with sd cards.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbekannt View Post
    you can also upgrade it with sd cards.
    Yes forgot about that, thats always a good option!
    Thrall's Balls

Seems decent enough. By the way, can someone suggest some nice headphones to go with it? I hate those ones you have to stick in your ear but the kind that rest on your head wouldn't work that well when exercising. I think something that goes over the ear would work best but it has to be cheap.

Deleted
    what music do you listen to? and what means "cheap" for you?

If you're talking about regular ear buds when you refer to headphones you stick in your ear, I agree completely. I hate those things.

These, however, are worth every cent: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/2011-ink-d-black-black.html

You'll be surprised how good they sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbekannt View Post
    what music do you listen to? and what means "cheap" for you?
    Cheap is like... $10 to $20. Well, even that's still really expensive but I assume that's what most folks consider cheap.

I listen to trance, techno, etc. anything like that with a lot of emotion behind it without being overly repetitive or at least repetitive in a creative/interesting way.

That's it? Only one suggestion for an MP3 player and headphones? Wow. I'm actually really disappointed.
    Last edited by Magivante; 2011-08-14 at 01:34 AM.