Looking for a good game like wow PVE, but single player.

While i'm not raiding in wow I would like to pick up a game like wow PVE raiding. I just love progressing through hard bosses, multi-phase encounters and gearing up to the next boss. Are there any 1 player games like this?

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.

Generally, you are looking for your more typical Western Rpg form. However, I've seen very little which tackle a dynamic crafting system which is either useful or really in depth.

Surprisingly enough, I do think crafting is a bigger piece on WoW than most really recognize. Crafting has usually been a make it or break it feature in many games. Look at Dark Cloud 2 for an example (in my opinion).

Deleted
    Diablo 3 , gonna be something like that. I think its exactly what you want ;p

Quote Originally Posted by illumate View Post
    Diablo 3 , gonna be something like that. I think its exactly what you want ;p
    I'd have to agree with this. I'm still surprised that after all these years, Sacred is the only game which actually rivaled Diablo despite all of the Diablo clones.

ya from what others have stated you seem to be more interested in rpg/hack and slash instead of an mmorpg. in which case Diablo 3 will fit the bill for you. it allows you to progress solo and gear up etc. but to the extent of the boss mechanics etc that wow has i really dont think you will find a game THAT great for solo play. wow was designed for multiple people hence the encounters were tuned with that in mind. but that doesnt mean other styles of games arent good in their own regard =3
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    you try Baldurs Gate or the D&D games?