ilvl 372 DK Tank (1/7 HM)

I have 1/7 HM experience in FL. I prefer a 25m guild, but will join a 10 if it looks very promising. I have about 12+ years MMO & Raiding Experience. I also have about 8+ years of Raid Leading experience under my belt. I can assure you he is specced, gemmed and enchanted correctly.

Times I can Raid:
    Mon - Thurs
    7pm to Midnight PST
    8pm to 1am MST
    9pm to 2am CST
    10pm to 3am EST

I have about 60 fps in a 25m raid, latency is usually about 50 home and world.

Please also post your times, days, how you distribute loot, and progression.

If you have any questions please post it here or leave your bnet so I can contact you.

I am still looking, any offers please feel free to post so we can talk.

Still looking for those offers, have not had any

DewHunter
    Are you willing to raid as Frost or Unholy?

Quote Originally Posted by DewHunter View Post
    Are you willing to raid as Frost or Unholy?
    Not as MS no, been tanking 10+ years and I enjoy it. Also due to the lack of interest if I do not find a guild soon I will be canceling my account. So on that note I am still looking and really hoping to find a home soon.

Here is our recruiting thread on the official forums: us DOT battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2842564937 (no working links allowed, sorry)
    MMO recruiting thread: mmo-champion.com/threads/958989-10m-2-7H-9hr-(M-W-Th)-Looking-for-Tank-DPS (still no links allowed)

2/7H 10m raid group.

9hrs / week -- Mon, Wed, Thur 7pm - 10pm PST

Loot distribution.... Its a 10man group... we just /roll

If any of that catches your eye, please feel free to either fill out an application on our site or email me with any questions you might have.

Best of luck with your search for a guild!

Still looking, some inquiries but very few and looking for a serious raiding guild.