WoWCraft Project - Stormwind - Part 1 - Trade District

Hey all,

A friend of mine and me are working on our first WoW related project: Stormwind. (video below)
    Most of the description can be seen at YouTube (just check the author notes) so I won't repeat those here. However if anyone feels like helping out, please contact us. Trade District has been made in about 5 months and we want to pick up the pace. However with 2.. especially considering we do try to be as faithful as possible it's quite some work. Anyone who is interested

contact me on WoWCraftProject@hotmail.com

Thanks all for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5hZo9pK0Q

Deleted
    minecraft sucks
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 09:57 PM.

That is very nicely done I must say, very impressive. Not the biggest Minecraft player myself, but good luck on the rest of Stormwind. =)

Deleted
    This actually looks quite interesting. I liked it and would love to see more of it in the future

In before this gets featured on the MMO Report :D
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    You should have used a texture pack. Would have made the vid look alot better. Nice work so far though, everything fits by the looks.

SW was already done in WoW.. with better graphics... make something new, this is boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will love you forever if you do Undercity.

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job! I dont play minecraft so i cant tell how hard is it to re-create the trade district like you did. but yeah gg

is it spongebob at 2:20?
    lor

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you people have to hate on it? I'm sure this took a LOT of time to make, and I know I couldn't have done any better. Looks very nice, I'm impressed with it. Nice job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    Why do you people have to hate on it? I'm sure this took a LOT of time to make, and I know I couldn't have done any better. Looks very nice, I'm impressed with it. Nice job!
    Agreed. Very impressive. I think I'd have given up by about the third building.

Looking forward to seeing the completed Stormwind!

A good friend of mine, you guys might know him as the creator of Deathwing in Minecraft and Darnassus, but he is making stormwind in classic. Not as great as Beta though. Very nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Haitischmock View Post
    well, seems cool, but after I have watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhksNvUwaRc I guess nothing in Minecraft can impress me anymore.
    Middle-Earth in Minecraft...They have reached the end of the map...
    If you walk from one side of the map to the opposite side, it takes 12 Hours :O
    Ye that looks nice, ofc its middle earth, not stormwind also its made by a quite bigger team then the 2 of us over a longer time. But kudos to them, its a cool world

Also, you can't reach the "end" of the map. Minecraft maps are under normal conditions limitless, only limited by the space on your pc to keep the data. (it generates every time your on a edge)