Deleted

Question Warlock leveling

Hey,

I'm looking for opinions on what you all think is the best spec and race to go about leveling a warlock (full heirlooms, alliance).

Thanks

Anything you'll have fun with tbh. Leveling itself is pretty easy all around.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Deleted
    I think, gnome warlocks are the best for the alliane. Spect..don`t know..

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen locks are pretty scary lookin. Also I'd say demon if you want easy mode leveling.

I recently leveled my lock to 65 and found affliction was super easy, i could pull around 10 mobs and dot them all up and they would die while corruption was healing me

Orc for bloodfury and 5% pet damage, or troll for 20% haste CD, last I checked troll was the best race for affy and destro.

EDIT: Didn't see alliance only, and having just glanced at the alliance racials, the only good one for locks in pve is worgen's 1% crit. The only other one that even approaches beneficial is gnomes 5% mana. Alliance really has terribad racials for lock pve xD
    Last edited by nerdzrool; 2011-08-14 at 03:56 AM.

I pretty much destroy everyhitn pretty fast as destro...
    Affl-Tab and dot and ur done
    Demon-same thing cept ur demon helps aoe them down same damage over all
    Destro-immolate corruption conflag tab spam soulfire works as well once you can spec into it (with soulburn and shadowburn)
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

A few quick suggestions:
    - Affly tends to be too slow for leveling, simply cause by the time you place DoTs - Destro or Demo would take the mob down to 10% HP.
    - Affly NO LONGER has the self healing it had before - in fact, it seems to be the lowest of 3 specs right now (after the Drain Life nerf).
    - Demo has awesome survival and epic AoE, which tends to be incredibly useful in 60-80 when you severely overpower the mobs your level.
    - Destruction has some really good nuking and CC capabilities, 99% of the time the mobs will NEVER come near you.
    - Get Glyph of Fear and use Fear whenever you face more than 1 Mob - it is always faster to play safe, instead of corpse running or eating.
    - Demo can easily solo 5man quests - there will be almost no quest that your VW or FG can not tank, especially when u get Doomguard/Infernal.
    - Dest has access to Shadowburn, which is awesome for cheap mob killing (especially when glyphed), and it gives you 3 shards back (instant soulfire ftw).
    - Warlocks get almost NO use from spirit - only out of combat MANA regeneration. Better go for Intellect and Stamina and use Life Tap and Soul Harvest.
    - Intellect is by far your best friend. If u have a choice - always take one with more Intellect (as far as leveling goes).