Exclamation Requesting Info: Necessary raid buffs for shadow priest that maximize DPS

Dear MMO Champion priests:

I am requesting a link to another forum post that gives a list of necessary raid buffs spriests need to maximize their dps.

If there isn't one, can you list it here please?

Thank you

Hm....

stats (paladin or druid)
    crit aura (shaman, warrior, feral druid, or hunter wolf)
    crit debuff (fire/frost mage or aff/demo warlock)
    sp aura (ele pref shaman or warlock)
    sp debuff (ass. rogue, unholy dk, or demo warlock)
    3% damage - ret pally or bm hunter
    5% haste (shadow priest)

dark intent (warlock)
    arcane focus (arcane mage)

Did I miss anything?
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Kilee thanks for replying, I'm a big fan of your spriest guide.

I don't mean to be a pain, but could you please be more specific as to the name of those buffs?

The reason why I ask is I would like to go on WoL and actually see if those buffs/debuffs were applied.

With all do respect, If I do not know the name of the buff/debuff, how will I know if it wasn't applied on the logs?

Thank you for understanding sir

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    Hm....

stats (paladin or druid) mark of the wild/blessing of kings
    crit aura (shaman, fury warrior, feral druid, or hunter wolf/devilsaur, sub rogue) elemental oath, rampage, leader of the pack, furious howl, terrifying roar, honor among thieves
    crit debuff (fire/frost mage or aff/demo warlock) critical mass, shadow and flame
    sp aura (ele pref shaman or warlock) totemic wrath, demonic pact
    sp debuff (ass. rogue, unholy dk, boomkin, or demo warlock) curse of the elements, earth and moon, ebon plaguebringer, master poisoner
    3% damage - arcane mage, ret pally or bm hunter - arcane tactics, communion, ferocious inspiration
    5% haste (shadow priest, shamans, boomkins) - mind quickening, moonkin form, wrath of air totem.

dark intent (warlock)

Did I miss anything?
    edits have been applied.

Thank you very much sir!

stats= Blessing of Kings or Mark of the wild (all paladins, all druids)
    crit aura= Leader of the Pack, Elemental Oath, Rampage or Furious Howl (feral druids, elemental shaman, fury warriors, and the hunter's wolf pet, respectively)
    crit debuff=Critical Mass or Shadow and Flame (Fire mages, all warlocks)
    sp aura= Flametongue Totem, Arcane Brilliance (6% spellpower) Demoic Pact or Totemic Wrath (10% spellpower). Flametongue is brought by resto shaman, totemic wrath from elemental shaman. AB is from mages and Demonic Pact is from demonology warlocks
    sp debuff= Master Poisoner (assassination rogue) Ebon Plague (unholy DK), Curse of the Elements (all warlocks) and Earth and Moon (balance druids)
    3% damage=Communion (ret pally, i don't think it shows up as a seperate buff from the aura they have active) Arcane Tactics (arcane mage)
    5% spell haste=This is brought by the priest himself. Also brought by balance druids and any shaman.

Dark Intent=warlocks, as mentioned above. As a shadow priest, you should be the first choice of target for this ability. (grants 3% spell haste, and essentially 3% increased periodic damage)
    Focus Magic=arcane mages, as mentioned above. spriests are not the ideal targets for this. it provides 3% spell crit.

non-essential, but potentially useful:
    Mp5=Blessing of Might (any pally), Fel Intelligence (affliction warlocks, demonology warlocks for boss fights without adds)

Quote Originally Posted by Quillerjr View Post
    Thank you very much sir!
    just happy to be of service.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    Hm....

stats (paladin or druid)
    crit aura (shaman, warrior, feral druid, or hunter wolf)
    crit debuff (fire/frost mage or aff/demo warlock)
    sp aura (ele pref shaman or warlock)
    sp debuff (ass. rogue, unholy dk, or demo warlock)
    3% damage - ret pally or bm hunter
    5% haste (shadow priest)

dark intent (warlock)

Did I miss anything?
    Only thing i saw was that Arcane mages bring 3% dmg too.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

Kilee,

Would it be hard to ask to maybe put this on your guide as I read somewhere here on MMO priest forums that raid buffs significantly improve shadow dps and there are prob people in 10 man who think they suck when maybe they do not have the right composition or buffs or even debuffs on the boss.

Sure, I will add it into the FAQ section early next week. I'll used Diablo's edit as a basis. If anyone can think of any more, add it to this thread and I'll read over it.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Demo lock, arcane mage, feral druid and holy pally and you are pretty good to go even in 10mans.

Deleted
    There's also a hunter's pet for 8% magic dmg debuff since there is one on the list for crit (don't remember the name). Along with Krulani with 3% dmg from arcane mages, and that's it.