Latency issues in WoW...and only WoW.

I've had this issue for as long as I've been playing WoW really, never could find a solid answer and figured I'd ask here. So the issue is that with every other game I own i don't really have any significant latency issues, but when I play Warcraft [more specifically in a 25 man raid] my latency shoots through the roof and my dps goes the opposite way. Boomkin at 16th place or lower consistently seems...odd. I ran a trace route to the Greymane server where I play, http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/Llez_01/ping.jpg , the internet company I have is...well its my electric company [I literally have 0 other options where I live]. Is this the company throttling my connection in some fashion, my router, solar flares, did I displease the internet gods, or what? It's growing increasingly frustrating. Even using BattlePing my latency still sits at around 200~350.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Insert comment about your internet company and peer to peer traffic limitations here.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    <Insert comment about your internet company and peer to peer traffic limitations here.>
    This, your company can and probably will limit your internet when you do extensive things like 25M raids. Imagine trying to get information from 24 other people and send it to the server and back to you.

Can't say I was honestly expecting a better answer ~,~ always nice to hope though, no harm in asking people who know more than I do.

I had a high latency a couple of month ago, but was told by a friend to try this wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html
    I went from 150ms to 40ms .. might help you..

Quote Originally Posted by Llez View Post
    Can't say I was honestly expecting a better answer ~,~ always nice to hope though, no harm in asking people who know more than I do.
    Yeah never hurts to ask :P
    But I would try and call your isp and see if they really are limiting it and what you could do like buy a better package for example and see if that helps, also battle ping sucks :P

One thing you can try is using a tunneling service if you don't mind spending a few extra dollars a month, if it is your ISP throttling just WoW there's a good chance that can get around it. If it doesn't fix anything then it may not be throttling, though it could be a network issue between your ISP and Blizzard at that point if it's only WoW.

Without battleping its 400+ :P also im just using the trial...im not paying extra to play my games. I've called and asked before, currently I'm using the best service they have available. I hate living in a desert wasteland.