Addon that shows ICD and active duration of a proc/buff

Hi I'm wondering if anyone here knows the name of the addon that this mage is using located above his health bar in this video: youtu.be/qAnBJ8VkZTc

Apparently allows you to create an icon that shows both the ICD of the proc (like Power Torrent) and the active duration when it is activated in 1 icon. Thanks very much for any help, been looking around frantically trying to find it!

I think it's just TellMeWhen. He has it set so the cooldown shows 'always'.

You have to tell the addon what the ICD is, and when the spell procs it just starts the timer.

I use it on my warrior to show me when Improved Hamstring procced and will be ready and on my shaman for when Nature's Guardian proced and will be ready again.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I went through all of TellMeWhen's options earlier tonight and could not get it set up like that. I know what you mean about having it show as "always" though but can't get it all to work the way it does in the video. The closest I got it to working with TellMeWhen was just having the icon show but it isn't "smart" about the timer. For example, if Power Torrent procs, I can't get the icon to have a countdown of 12 seconds (proc timer) then do a countdown of 33 seconds (remaining ICD). Was also unable to get the sparkly border working. Maybe I'm missing one of the options?

Not sure how he got icd but if you're just looking for a way to track both duration and icd need to know works well for it.