Thinking to reroll

I wanted to change from melee class to caster.I somehow like shadow priest Am at lvl 76atm and i like it.
    Nice crist if they happen ,problem i notes if i have no one to keep stuff away from me for a while i am really squishy
    What i wanted to know how does it look like on 85 with good gear etc
    And what would be good as a partner for shadow in arena?

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 05:32 AM ----------

And allso If u guys know any good shadow priest i could follow Would be great
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they are shadow priests so, they look like shadows regardless of what gear they have on lol, although the gear does look pretty cool. Also, as far as who to team with in arenas its more based on player skill then specific classes, although id likely try pairing with a hybrid class to start you off, most of the hybrid classes consist of skilled players that know what they are doing as they are more difficult to play. Despite what people may think. But mainly any class will do.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Mage would do fine with you and so would a Warlock for Arena.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    shadow priests are so rng dependant and boring... i dont know how you could enjoy one

i like pineapple

If you are new to the PvP scene I would not recommend a Spriest due to how they are often focused. Spriest must be able to apply pressure while being defensive, which is something that takes a lot of practice. I'd recommend trying a mage if you are swapping to casters, as they tend to have an easy entry point but a high skillcap, allowing room for improvement.

Restating to stop the OMGMAGESREZ:
    I'd recommend trying a mage if you are swapping to casters, as they tend to have an easy entry point but a high skillcap, allowing room for improvement.