Deleted

Questions about Haste caps.

Hey, I'm fairly new to the Warlock class(dinged 3 weeks ago) and I'm still a bit confused about haste.

I was wondering if I should reach any specific Haste rating before going all out on Mastery on my Demonology
    Warlock. Since I've been reading a lot about extra DoT ticks and faster DoT's.

I'll include my armory info(cant post links yet), so you can see what my gear is like and what I should go for.
    I'm on EU Auchindoun character name is Rawkin.

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of demo locks go for 1993 haste before stacking mastery.

Deleted
    i prefer going for the immo tick then mastery, gives your doomguard a hell of a lot more oomph. anyway, according to EJ the immo haste thresholds are:

1 7.2% 0 0
    2 21.4% 1573 1431
    3 35.7% 3264 3105
    4 49.9% 4951 4776

and the corruption thresholds are

1 8.3% 21 0
    2 25% 1993 1846
    3 41.7% 3970 3804
    4 58.4% 5945 5745
    these rating are based on the assumption that you have dark intent up and the 5% haste buff

sigh, copy and paste totally failed with that table, first column is ticks, second is % haste, thrid is non goblin rating, last is goblin rating

heres the link to the full article, lots of useful information.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t110366-...m_4_2_release/

also, you want to be getting the moonwell chalice asap, amazing trink, lines up with demon soul and gives a major boost to your meta's power.

also noticed you had demonic empowerment, i assume that demo is a pve spec for you, if it is then tbh i find it rather useless, i got rid of it and put the point in aura of foreboding, usefull in grps for the stuns (tank takes a couple of seconds less dmg) and even when soloing packs of mobs, HoG while pet is running in, and then if pet still has em there you get another free stun
    Last edited by mmocc79d143111; 2011-08-14 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    So basically I should be going for 1993 Haste and then start going for Mastery?

And I'm doing the Dailies everyday, so hopefull I'll get the Moonwell Chalice soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohkin View Post
    So basically I should be going for 1993 Haste and then start going for Mastery?
    well that depends, if you have access to the MWC you want the immo tick haste then mastery (no point having all the extra haste to lower meta CD when you are going to be waiting till meta and demon soul are both off cd anyway)