Deleted

Would this build be worth the money?

Case:
    Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Black Fans: 1x 120mm Front, 1x 140mm Topp, 1x 120mm Bak, Blue LEDs, 19 dBA

Power:
    Silver Power SP-SS620M 620W PSU ATX 12V V2.2, 80 Plus Bronze, Modular, 2× 6pin PCIe, 2x 6+2pin PCIe, 9x SATA

Proccessor:
    Intel® Core™ i5-2310 Processor Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 2.9Ghz, 6MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan

Motherboard:
    MSI P67A-GD65 B3, Socket-1155 ATX, P67, DDR3, 2xPCIe(2.0)x16, SLI/CFX, SATA 6Gb/s, USB3.0, eSATA, FW, THX, EFI

DDR3 memory:
    Corsair Vengeance™ DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9 4GB XMS3 module, CL9-9-9-24, 1.5V, Vengeance Heatspreader, 240 pin

Graphics Card:
    XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 "Dual Fan" PCI-Express 2.1, 2xDVI, HDMI, 2xmini-DisplayPort, 900MHz

Harddrive:
    Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB 7200RPM, SATA 3.0 Gbps, 3,5", 32MB Cache, 8.9ms

Optic reader (?):
    Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Burner, AD-7260S SATA, DVD±R: 24x, DVD+RW: 8x, DVD-R: 6x, DVD-RAM: 12x, Bulk, BLACK

So this is on an offer for €953, would I be getting my money's worth? They have a couple of alternatives you can chose from, so if there's any parts that's substandard you can leave a message and I'll leave a list of the alternatives. Thanks for any advice.

Also please bear in mind I had to translate some of the text from Swedish and I might've gotten the translation wrong, but the technical stuff should be accurate.

953€ for that seems a bit high..
    If you think the prices of the parts I mean.
    CPU 150€, Mobo around 100€, GPU around 150€, Case and PSU around 100€, Ram around 50€, HDD around 50€ and DVD-drive around 25€.
    In parts you could get that for less than 650€, and if you hire someone or a local computer shop to build it for you, you would get it for around 700€.
    If I were you I would look for another deals with maybe i5-2500K processor.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    Yeah that price seems alittle high for that. For that price you should atleast be able to get the i5-2500K CPU..

What are the chance of you building this yourself? What dealer are did you get this offer from? I am from Sweden aswell, and could probably help you out with a better place if you give some more info =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Yeah that price seems alittle high for that. For that price you should atleast be able to get the i5-2500K CPU..

What are the chance of you building this yourself? What dealer are did you get this offer from? I am from Sweden aswell, and could probably help you out with a better place if you give some more info =)
    It was from komplett (http //www komplett se/k/ci.aspx?sku=10452)

I'm capable of bulding it myself, it's the finding parts bit that gets me.

Also needs dual channel RAM kit, that looks like single 4GB stick which is less than optimal.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stenbumling View Post
    It was from komplett (http //www komplett se/k/ci.aspx?sku=10452)

I'm capable of bulding it myself, it's the finding parts bit that gets me.
    Ah okay, I see the point in wanting to order all the parts from the same company, however.. I went to Prisjakt.nu and found all the parts for my own build, found decent prices there and only used companys I know about or have friends that have positive experiiences with. Only downside to that is if say 2 parts are broken, you might have to send them 2 different places.. But that was worth it to me seeing as I got all my parts often several 100kr's cheaper than if I was to buy it all from the same store.. The computer ended up costing 17k that was INCLUDING a 3D monitor though. And I have had no problems at all. Most issues are fixable on your own, hardware problem, parts duying will often be fixed by whoever you bought it from, a little research can take care of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Ah okay, I see the point in wanting to order all the parts from the same company, however.. I went to Prisjakt.nu and found all the parts for my own build, found decent prices there and only used companys I know about or have friends that have positive experiiences with. Only downside to that is if say 2 parts are broken, you might have to send them 2 different places.. But that was worth it to me seeing as I got all my parts often several 100kr's cheaper than if I was to buy it all from the same store.. The computer ended up costing 17k that was INCLUDING a 3D monitor though. And I have had no problems at all. Most issues are fixable on your own, hardware problem, parts duying will often be fixed by whoever you bought it from, a little research can take care of that.
    The thing is I don't really know what to look for, would you reckon this is a good build or are there some parts that could be upgraded easily?

Deleted
    seems to be about 300-400 euro overpriced. you could build an i52500k build with gtx 570 or equivalent, plus a monitor, for cheaper than the build in your post.