Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    If they tried to make that game in the US there would be two dozen different organizations and special interest groups boycotting, suing, and altogether being little bitch-ass haters because they take life way too seriously.

Kudos to Japan for being Zen freaky little fuckers isolated on their high-tech zero resources mountainous archipelago. Considering what they historically have had to work with, their culture is pwning everybody else.
    This. But you gotta think, japan has rape hentai and thinks it's normal. That shit wouldn't fly ANYWHERE else. They're just not afraid to admit that rape is hot, wouldn't mind raping me a fine bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    You had to ask.

That was so gay I couldn't watch it at the risk of someone walking into my room...
    Last edited by Brahokke; 2011-08-14 at 11:30 PM.

hahahhahahhaha thankyou , i have just choked on my beer at that . so so very funny.
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

10+ Year Old Account
    Still makes more sense than Pandaren Brewmasters.

You had to ask.
    Horse [?] reacing was funny, baseball was weird, but the "Human Segway" was... disturbing.

Reaching under the bottom guy to "shift gears" was pretty crazy... but that smiling baby's face on the horizon, at the end???

Probably need a NSFW tag on that one.
    I take some solace in the fact that even though my snarky reply to someone's condescending rhetorical question earned me a 1-week ban, my post was not deleted. I was rather proud of that bit of snark, and I am glad it lives on.

I found this like 5 months ago. It's not actually a game. It's an online betting thing they do in Japan for real money. You can go and bet fake money on some of the fake versions of the races. Apparently the "real" races that you can really bet on do a random winner thing, kind of like a slot machine but hilarious.

You can find the races here:

http://www.jra-jwc.jp

Just click on the buttons with common sense and you'll make your way through the betting and into the actual races.

Currently, my friends and I use this as a drinking game and it works SO GOOD. Gogogogo Swagger Horse.

Deleted
    Can anyone please explain to me why the bull is getting a blow job? seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i liked how the horse fell into 3 pieces when it hit the ground lolololooololol
    That wasn't a real horse bud.

OT: Lmao, the guys who made this must have been high or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Gotta say that was equally disturbing and entertaining at the same time. Good job OP!

Deleted
    LOL THAT was absolutly hilarious!
    End last 45 is just: WTF. hahah

Can anyone please explain to me why the bull is getting a blow job? seriously?
    Its not a bull, it is a cow, he is drinking milk. Look at it and you will realize its a cow, not a bull.

Deleted
    I'm actually surprised my head didn't spontaneously explode while watching this. This makes no sense at all!

only in japan....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Is becoming a human propeller to give your zebra a boost in speed a legitimate strategy in horse racing? I'm just curious.
    I was wondering exactly this so much. Really funny vid at some parts though, thanks for the laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    I... what... how...

The hell is this?