Thread: Newegg

Newegg

I ordered a video card yesterday and it came with the game shogun, stupidly enough, I never clicked the option to add it in as a combo(Video card + Game with it).

I was wondering if they can fix this for me? I got the shipping information and sent an email to newegg yesterday but no reponse and I'm afraid that I won't get this deal, which was a another good reason that I wanted this card specifically.

Newegg is usually really good with customer service, I'm sure they'll help you out. Also, Shogun 2 wasn't that great, in my opinion. You may like it, but after playing my first game of it I never opened the game again.
    Intruders detected. Primary defense matrix initiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    If I could sleep next to a running vacuum cleaner, I woudn't care. I cannot, therefore, I care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnitronDefesneSystem View Post
    Newegg is usually really good with customer service, I'm sure they'll help you out. Also, Shogun 2 wasn't that great, in my opinion. You may like it, but after playing my first game of it I never opened the game again.
    Free is still free tho :P

Try contacting Customer Support to see if they can fix it for you

I've been looking for a strategy game that I don't have to spend 50$ on, I would love to have SC2 but I can't shell the 50$ out just yet sadly .
    So the only reason I want it is to get the fix on some strategy games:P.

P.S. I know it sounds weird, able to shell out 150 for a card but not 50 for a game, the card is so I can play the game at it best, the 50 is because after the 150, I don't have 50 to spend :P

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Free is still free tho :P

Try contacting Customer Support to see if they can fix it for you
    Sadly, they don't seem to work weekends and yet to respond to my email, crossing my fingers that live support can do something for me.