Can you tell me anything about this UI compilation? I want to try to recreate it.

I found this UI compilation on wowinterface and it hasnt been updated in two years ago (i have a feeling it wont work, but i am going to try). Anyways, anything you can tell me about it would be great. What aura frame (buffs) addon, unit frames, data text. Etc.

I cannot upload pictures, I think its because of my rank, but I do have a link the compilation. Much thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...burUI-PvP.html
    Last edited by adamacula; 2011-08-14 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Forgot link
    "Dang dude, watch some Swifty videos or something!"

Well obviously recount is there.

Frames look like pitbull or maybe stuf, either could probably do it.
    bars are probably bartender or dominos, again, either will work, they do the same thing. I think there might be a buttonfacade on it, but i'm not sure which.
    Try sexymap for the minimap
    Chat is probably chatter or prat, I'd go with chatter.
    and the bar at the bottom looks a bit like fubar, but I couldn't be sure.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it's an incredibly stupid question.

Download the damn pack and look inside the Interface -> Addons folder. There you have it. A complete list of all the addons used in that UI.

A little logic goes a long way... And it would have saved you time.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-08-14 at 06:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I really didn't think of that. I'm sure there are parts of it that aren't actively updated yet.

And that is exactly what I would have suggested.
    However I will go through quickly what I have found in it.
    These are only from vauge recollections in some cases, since while I may recognise the names of many I have not used them all.

Align - toggleable on-screen grid for aligning of on-screen elements such as unitframes etc.
    Bag_Sort - Unknown - Assuming sorting or stacking of bag contents - see description of BankStack
    Bagnon - Bag replacement (and related modules)
    BankStack - Sorting and condensing of items into a minimum number of stacks within your bank
    Bartender4 - Action bar/button placement and customisation
    Blizzard* - Blizzard UI elements - shouldnt be included in a compilation
    ButtonFacade - Action Button (primarily) and other supported visual elements skinning
    ButtonFacade* - Various Skins for the ButtonFacade Addon - Way too many included - bet most arent used#
    Chatter - Chat modification and feature additions
    Chinchilla - Minimap replacement
    Clique - Click to Cast support (mouse button to cast spells) for unit/raid frames
    Combuctor* - Bag Replacement - Alternative to Bagnon - Shouldnt have both
    Grid - Customisable Raid Frame replacement
    Instant Health - Supported faster updates of health changes on unitframes and maybe raid frames - maybe not needed anymore
    kgPanels - Creation of borders/frames for usually visual appeal
    Lifebloomer - Druid Specific addon I would guess - unsure of specfic functionality
    MiksScrollingBattleText - Combat Text (healing, damage, cooldowns etc)
    MoveAnything - Moving or resizing of UI elements for which there are not options otherwise provided, mostly used parts of the default UI
    MSBTOptions - Configuration UI for MiksScrollingCombatText - see above
    Pitbull4 - Unitframe (or rarely raid frame) replacement
    Postal - Mail Enhancements, primarily for mass retrieval of mail contents
    Quartz* - Castbar replacement
    QuestHelper - Questing assistant with enhanced map related features
    RatingBuster - Provides actual or percentage values as applicable for various stats found on equippable items
    Recount - Damage/Healing Meter
    Reflux - Supports the use of slash (/) commands to load a number of addon profiles at once - offering a quick setup or choice of often role or class profiles to be loaded
    SatrinaBuffFrame - Buff/Debuff replacement
    SBFOptions - Configuration UI for SatrinaBuffFrame
    Scrap - Guessing automated junk selling or similar
    Scrap_Options - Configuration UI for Scrap
    SharedMedia* - Shared Library of Media such as Graphics/Sounds/Fonts which can then be used by multiple addons should they support it
    SharedMediaCollective - A custom collection of media, perhaps specific to the UI or select addons
    SLDataText - Broker/Plugin display for FPS/Gold etc more commonly
    SmoothDurability - Guessing a gear durability monitor or display
    SurfaceLib - A library of shared code - Unknown for what though
    TipTac* - Tooltip Replacement and enhancement
    xDamageFont - Likely a font replacement for the blizzard default floating combat text
    zBrokerLocation - A broker (like the fps etc) display for the current location of the player - like that normally above the default Minimap

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And that is exactly what I would have suggested.
    However I will go through quickly what I have found in it.
    These are only from vauge recollections in some cases, since while I may recognise the names of many I have not used them all.
    Thanks much! Some of these addons I wasn't sure of their purpose. I have created something close to it, and changed something to my liking. Except I cannot figure what this person did to show their totems in the middle of the screen with a bar timer. I am definitely assuming that it has something to do with SBF. I don't really have the patience to figure it out, and I guess that's okay. I have also added some other PvP aspects that the author didn't have (my guess is they weren't around then.) I am not at an Arena skill level yet so I am holding off on Gladius, but everything else seems to work out for it!

Quote Originally Posted by adamacula View Post
    Thanks much! Some of these addons I wasn't sure of their purpose. I have created something close to it, and changed something to my liking. Except I cannot figure what this person did to show their totems in the middle of the screen with a bar timer. I am definitely assuming that it has something to do with SBF. I don't really have the patience to figure it out, and I guess that's okay. I have also added some other PvP aspects that the author didn't have (my guess is they weren't around then.) I am not at an Arena skill level yet so I am holding off on Gladius, but everything else seems to work out for it!
    The totems displayed does not come from SBF, I'm pretty sure that is "TotemTimers"

thanks, i didn't see that on the list. but ill check it out.

TotemTimers is not present in the compilation, at least not in the Zip File.
    If it is on that image, then they didnt package it with the rest.