Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really talk to myself... if you don't count cursing under your breath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    Never do it in public, though I do often space out in public, wandering off with my own thoughts when the surroundings bore me, usually it is on a physics/math problem or a "What if" scenario with my own conditions and limits on a physical problem.

I do speak A LOT to myself, usually it is to debate something with myself, like playing chess solo.

I am not ashamed of it, nor do I think it is something bad or something I need to pop pills for, I don't see what the big deal is, it is just like thinking out loud.

Edit: The fuck, according to most replies here I am insane? I do answer myself and have conversations on a topic, how is this crazy?
    Of course you're not insane.. What do they know, really. People tend to use the term ''weird'' or ''crazy'' etc when the subject is about something that is 'uncommon'. If you feel like talking to yourself, go ahead. Why would you care about their sayings. Words like ''normal'' and ''weird'' are disgusting words tbh. Nothing is normal and nothing is weird, since everyone thinks differently, unless you're a sheep.

I talk to myself all the time but not in public. I may willingly admit I'm insane online but that's because the men in white coats can't get me here.

in private.. a lot.... sometimes it feels retarded, other times.., it feels good... cause theres rarely someone around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

I talk to myself constantly, alot of inner dialogue naturally. But often outloud, both at work or when I am with both family or friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    I do some weird shit when I think I am completely alone. I sing stuff I am doing sometimes like if I am in an AV I will be like "What the fuck you doing mr gnome? I saw that shit and now im coming for ya, there you are now I am attacking you, oh shit you blinked away but I was ready for it, oh fuck your frost so I am dead" etc. Sometimes I will sing songs to the tune of other songs like "I'm...raiding...firelands tonight...and I really hope my bracers drop...and I swear....if they dont...then I will be super sad whoa whoooa" (sung to the tune of "I've had the time of my life").
    I wuv you <3

I used to do this all the time, now a days I either don't notice or like I said before, the alcohol killed my personality :'S I want my old self back *cry*

PS: ah good I just caught myself quoting TF2 again, so I didn't loose it entirely :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-08-14 at 11:52 PM.

I do it all the time. Mostly inside my head, but at times I'll just talk to myself aloud.
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

I talk to my self a TON. in public, at work, at home. Usually about the weirdest stuff too
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    ​Oh, im not crazy? Q_Q

10+ Year Old Account
    All the time. One of my favourite people to speak with is myself. I like doing it, and when it comes to dilemmas and problematic situations I often act out both sides aloud if I'm on my own. I don't need other people who's opinions and intellect I have no faith in to provide me with perspective, I just simulate the opposite point of view myself.

Not crazy at all.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it all the time but I have spent the previous 9 months smelling chemicals (I've been told that despite being good at chemistry, I'm the biggest liability the school has ever seen, and we had Frank Lampard, Jodie Kidd and Jack Straw go here).

edit: Win, post no. 1000

Wait...it's bad if you have conversations with yourself? >.< I'm so screwed then.

Every time I'm working on something I talk to myself.

"This might work, I think.....Yeah, this works....Okay, good. On to the next part.....Can't forget XYZ.....Yup, XYZ is done, ABC is next..."

I take it that's bad, huh?

quite often...but never when others are around....and mostly I debate stuff in my head.....talk myself through what can happen for example:
    If I was to do something that others might not agree with, I imagine the conversation and what they would say and what I would say to most of their responses....basically it's a easy way for me to look at something from different angles.
    Then again....I also talk to myself about more stupid things, usually when I am alone at home......If I ever do it in public, it's when I am unsure of what I am doing....I am talking to myself to re-assure myself that I am doing whatever I am doing, right.
    Very occasionally do I talk to myself out loud, but that creeps me out too, so I realize it and stop it.....

When I am thinking about something complicated, or when I have to remember a lot of stuff, I say it back to myself out loud, helps me remember...dunno if that counts.

And sometimes I have "awesome" conversations in myself....I say something to someone else and immediately a great response/come-back comes to mind and I hope the other person says it, but they don't (that bums me out, because some of the comments/remarks would be hilarious imo) but then I go through the conversation in my head trying to make it as awesome as can be...you know...the kind of conversations they have in the good movies...the cool dialogues that never happen in real life...sometimes I think that if only I had a conversational partner who was also trying to have those cool conversations, those would be white-screen worthy
    Then again, I do not have these conversations to have a deep meaning most often...usually its about the idea that we had a would-be cool conversation

Also, I like pointless discussions and trying to find faults in everything or exceptions to what people say. Usually the other person gets bored and stops the discussion, when I make it too obscure. But then I know that what I said last has a great counter-argument and I say it for them, only to rebut with a counter-counter-argument etc etc untill I bore myself or find a conclusion, usually a very weird unusable conclusion.....

Yes....I know...I am weird....I said it too myself the other day
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

The only time I talk out loud to myself is when I try to compose a text. I'm terrible at writing it up straight on paper, but I can give you the best speech ever and THEN type it. Strange thing when you consider I'm very introverted and I hate talking in public.

Almost never

I read things aloud a lot.

The only difference between talking to yourself and thinking to yourself is noise. There is nothing wrong with thinking out loud.

i do it all the time, not like having a full on conversation with myself, mostly words of encouragement when im doin something, like "ok cmon", or "alright lets do this." not like i wonder what i should do right now, i think ill go read a book." that would be stupid to me.

i never talk aloud to myself but in my headall thetime

mainley to ponder thoughts or to dertermine how a situation coulde been handled better. Mainley that type ofthing

Too much, I was talking to myself as I clicked on this thread lol