A guild wars 2 guild looking for players

Who we are:
    Shattered Dawn is a guild that's looking to establish a fun, casual gaming community for players of all backgrounds. We're founded by a group of friends currently playing together in other MMORPGS. We want to bring our fun, lively play style to Guild Wars 2, and enjoy playing the game with a company of friendly players who don't take the game too seriously. While we want to progress, and enjoy all things the game has to offer, both casual and end-game, we won't sit and grind out end-game content for hours on end while banging our head against a keyboard. We want casual players who can pace themselves, and play to have fun, not because they feel the game is a second job.

What we do: As mentioned earlier, Shattered Dawn is a casual guild. By this, we mean that we don't do anything super seriously. We'll be taking part in all that the game has to offer, including the awesome PvP that'll come, group content, and role playing. We'll be putting together weekly, and if we eventually get the interest, perhaps daily, groups to explore the different content. One week we'll participate in guild PvP, and the next perhaps well do dungeons. However, the one aspect that may look a bit odd in there is role playing. Coming from a long history of being together in a role playing guild, the two founders though that having a role playing regiment would be a good idea. It would give all the members a fun, optional way to kick back and explore one of the less-ventured aspects of MMORPGS, something we find odd considering that the basis of these games is role-playing itself. Though we'll venture into role-playing, it'll be completely optional, and no member will be forced to partake in it. However, for those of us who are interested, we'll have a dedicated method of communication for in-character chat.

Who are we looking for? If you've read the first section, chances are you know this by now We're looking for fun, social, casual players of all backgrounds. I don't care if you're the President of the U.S.A. or a cashier at McDonalds. We won't discriminate here, and we'll accept people regardless of playstyle, age, etc. Shattered Dawn will be a gaming community where people can log on, and put off the pressures of their life, and just enjoy the game without worrying about drama, trolling, etc.

Why you should join us:Well, if you've read all of this, chances are you're either thinking, "Uhhhh no." Or "Oh, this would be a great guild to join, i'd fit in." Well, if you're the latter, that's why you should join us. Just apply on our website, and your application will have a response within 48 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope you consider Shattered Dawn in your search for a guild.

I thought that game wasn't out yet...
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I thought that game wasn't out yet...
    Don't need the game to recruit for a guild, troll.

To OP: I suggest going to GW2 Guru and posting in the guild recruitment section to prevent flaming.

As far as I know, guild recruitment aren't exactly allowed on this forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a guild recruitment forum; sorry.