[Books] The knife of never letting go

i just finished reading this and the second book right after...these are some great books with everything an epic story needs

the gist of it is theres peeps on a new planet cas of course old one is ruined however when they came to the new planet they developed a thing they call the noise, so they can essentually read each others minds but they cant turn it off almost everything else has the noise as well so the animals can speak to a cirtain dagree. i wont say much more about that because its too easy to throw spoilers out with this book and having as many twists and high tension developements i would hate to ruin the story for anyone else.

the main characters are incredibly likeable they are also infact very human in the way they think and act, they are not invincible and they really do suffer a lot during the events taking place and you will find yourself screaming in your own noise that they make it out unharmed.

the villians in this story are some of the most interesting bad guys i have read about to date.

the only con people might not like is at the beginning the conversations are heavy on accent for some of the characters however once you continue reading you find this better to have it as it is because it sets the characters apart somewhat

anyone else started reading this series and liked it as much as i have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god I fucking loved the Chaos Walking series. Even though I ended up rooting for the "villain"... he just had so much damn charisma :P

Very very good book series, I highly recommend it to everyone.