Thread: Avatar Issues.

10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Avatar Issues.

I thought I could troubleshoot this myself but I've tried everything I could think of. I want to change my avatar but it's not wanting to save the image. I keep receiving an "Unable to save image" error. All of my avatars meet the minimum upload size requirements. I've tried logging out and logging back in; didn't work. I tried resetting the field and clicking "Save", but I got an error stating that the upload of the file failed.

When I went back to a recent post and looked where my avatar would usually be, there was a link that said "Fallinsinner's Avatar" and it was linked to my profile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you try hosting it on an external site (like imgur) and setting it from there?

If it still doesn't work, link the file here; I'll see if I can figure it out or poke the devs about it.

I see your current one fine, if that was the one you were trying to upload. For awhile, "Username's avatar" was showing up for a bunch of people, but it seems to be back to normal now. Does that every so often.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be working just fine now. Not sure what was wrong. Thanks, though.