Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The proper people (Devs) know about the problem now and are working on it. Hopefully we'll get results soon.

It's empty for me as well.

Hi guys, I believe that it's fixed. Was a routing issue with some new server setups we're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelten View Post
    Hi guys, I believe that it's fixed. Was a routing issue with some new server setups we're doing.
    Now one out of every 10 or so refreshes getting an error:
    Warning: /home/mmo-champion/rss-cache is not writeable. Make sure you've set the correct relative or absolute path, and that the location is server-writable. in [path]/includes/simplepie.php on line 1732
    Curious if it's resolved as well or is now popping up due to the fix of the blue tracker issue?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Now one out of every 10 or so refreshes getting an error:

Curious if it's resolved as well or is now popping up due to the fix of the blue tracker issue?
    Yeah I am getting it aswell

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This also should now be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelten View Post
    This also should now be fixed.
    Yeah unfortunately now I'm getting this:
    Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mmo-champion/application/rss-cache/660b95a8bf5ecbe260f16ef13717dea0.spc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/simplepie.php on line 8346

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, it seems I am no longer getting it, thanks.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose