Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    My favorite has to be John Bain (Totalhalibut). Mainly because he does so much variate content on all kinds of games.
    Crota is one of the best commentators on SC2 and WC3 TFT - Which isn't something you see a lot of these days.
    Day9 is awesome if you want to check a lot of strategy and "noob" friendly reviews of games done by the pros.
    Jesse Cox has an amazing humour and he takes gaming to a whole new level with his interesting and funny videos on various games.
    The guys from Machinima Respawn are also extremely fun to watch, specially their game battles where their teamwork really shines, although Seananners is the guy with the most popularity on various games.

The yogscast is a little... Too much for me. The highpitch noises from Simon gets extremely frustrating after the first 5. Lewis is alright though.

Deleted
    Jesse Cox (OMFGCata) TotalBiscuit, HuskyStarcraft, Athene and Swifty if he counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to listen to TB, I really loved him, but I found him to become quite repetitious and boring after a while("the mailbox" in azeroth daily was a good example). Jesse Cox is my favourite now

None, it looks like a huge waste of time

LifesAGlitchTV. Maximus Black and NovaWar are funny as hell, and you get a lot of variety with what they do. They commentate and play SC2, they play other games co-op, (their RE5 playthrough might be the second funniest thing I've ever seen, after Dragonball Z abridged) and they play random games on their solo channel like Dead Space, Darksiders, Amnesia, Super Mario 64, and much more. Good luck and have Batman!

Deleted
    Hybridpanda
    NilesyRocks
    Yogscast

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    LifesAGlitchTV. Maximus Black and NovaWar are funny as hell, and you get a lot of variety with what they do. They commentate and play SC2, they play other games co-op, (their RE5 playthrough might be the second funniest thing I've ever seen, after Dragonball Z abridged) and they play random games on their solo channel like Dead Space, Darksiders, Amnesia, Super Mario 64, and much more. Good luck and have Batman!
    Just found out about these guys. Little sample.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbn62 View Post
    Hey mmo-champs who is your favorite YouTube commentator and why? I'm a huge fan of totalhalibut, he's constantly reviewing new games with his "WTF is..." series and it's refreshing how blunt he is. Another favorite of mine is nutnfancy (mostly because I'm an avid camper and his videos are extremely in-depth and knowledgable.) So who do you guys enjoying watching? Doesn't have to be video game related.
    I'm a yognaut. I love Simon, Lewis and some times also don't mind Hannah.
    Oh and Yatzee over at Escapist Magazine is great fun.
    I can't stand any others, especially not TB who's major tw-... Well you get the idea I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit is my favourite.
    I've never come across such an honest, dignified man doing internet media before. He could pocket all the profits from his SC2 streams but instead he puts it back into the esports scene because he really wants to see it work. If you ask me that's just honourable and unselfish. He's transparent with his fans and that's just awesome.
    It's easy to miss all of these things if you just dismiss him because you don't like his opinions. I've come to be a massive fan of his over time from witnessing just how much of a dignified man he is.
    "The truth, my goal."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoks View Post
    Just found out about these guys. Little sample.

Thanks! I needed more fun stuff to watch and these guys are hillarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Totalhalibut is pretty entertaining to watch, Husky is also really funny (x
    Yea, I like TotalBisquit too:P And he earns extra points by quitting WoW and irritating the WoW fanbois.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar275 View Post
    Didn't we have this thread before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWBeuVOcYhQ
    true! but its nice to see if anyone comes up with something new, i need new crap to watch while i eat breakfast before work

OT: well not exactly, I usually think the =3 guy (RWJ) is pretty funny. lately its been total misses

What about tradechat? i havent watch enough, is she any good?
    Last edited by Osyrus; 2011-08-15 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAy9, Jesse Cox, Husky, TotalBiscuit.

Deleted
    The Yogscast, those 2 are hilarious, sometimes i like TB too.

But my favorite is Jesse, his sense of humour managed to make a Duke Nukem Forever playthrough enjoyable to watch.

Deleted
    I'd have to say TotalBiscuit/Halibut, because he's the one that 'ticks' with me the most, also he and Cox are pretty much the ones who improve their gameplay.
    For the close second place, comes Jesse Cox, he kewl and funny. And he has sexy voices...And he finally started his amnesia playthrough
    Close third iiiis...HybridPanda! Cus he awsum! Also has sexy voice (I also watched his livestream yesterday....from 9am to 11pm....whoot!)
    For fourth place comes in Yogscast, because...minecraft, you can even hear it, they don't get super-excited anymore unless it's completely game-changing :/. Dont get me wrong, I like SoI...but still...too much minecraft!, it's like...they play it as their work and other games as hobby...guess which'll be taped and casted? But they still kewl nonetheless

Deleted
    yogscast are just awesome, always make me laugh.

---------- Post added 2011-08-15 at 01:49 PM ----------

watching yogscast + athene play minecraft is making me lol. i dont usually like athene but hes pretty funny with yogscast on minecraft.

Yogscast, those two are hilarious, I like Minecraft so I enjoy a lot of their videos, also the other ones.
    TotalBiscuit, he can be a little rude sometimes, but otherwise he's a cool guy.
    Jesse Cox, he's one of the most optimistic fellows I know, he's really enjoyable to watch because of that.

I really liked LifesAGlitchTV and Bigpapicholu or what their names are too.
    I'd also say Athene and Swifty, but they're not exactly "commentators".

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Yea, I like TotalBisquit too:P And he earns extra points by quitting WoW and irritating the WoW fanbois.
    I'm someone you would classify as a 'fanboi' (you'd probably classify all the people who voted 'yes' on the front page poll as fanbois judging by your posts, but anyway), and I can tell you that I and many others can say "good riddance" to TB leaving. He has shown to be very elitist and immature, and he chucked a huge tantrum and ragequit over raids being nerfed. I hope he and his own fanbois (see, I can use the word too) dont come back, because frankly they corrupt the population of WoW with their elitist snobbery.

So, 'irritating' the fanbois? You wish.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand totaldouchebiscuit. His only redeeming quality is that he has a great announcer voice. Otherwise he's just another airhead e-celebrity.
    I'm a crazy taco.