[Books] I like Malfurion more than Thrall but...

About a week ago I purchased twilight of the aspects and stormrage at the same time. I chose to read Twilight of the aspects first and really enjoyed it. Malfurion has always been one of my favorite Warcraft characters but for some reason I have very little urge to read the book now. I read to page like 9 and just cant keep going I dont understand. Can someone encourage me to Read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow View Post
    About a week ago I purchased twilight of the aspects and stormrage at the same time. I chose to read Twilight of the aspects first and really enjoyed it. Malfurion has always been one of my favorite Warcraft characters but for some reason I have very little urge to read the book now. I read to page like 9 and just cant keep going I dont understand. Can someone encourage me to Read it?
    These are your survival instincts telling you not to read a Knaak book. Listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    These are your survival instincts telling you not to read a Knaak book. Listen to them.
    i didn't mind reading the stormrage novel, was the only novel by knaak where his character wasn't the main focus! *GASP!!!*