Thread: ret

ret

feels like you hit someone with a stick and between that you take out a wet used coffee filter and hit people with it. like it just SCREAMS filter. i think we should have our moves not feel like "yah im just using this move because my crusader strike is on CD" so i wish blizz would nerf DP and TV damage and give us DS off cd that give holy power. and judgement buffed so all moves feel like we are doing good damage

I wish Ret was never changed. Ret back in WoTLK was actually fun. And no, I'm not QQ'ing because it has a "harder rotation" (really it isn't hard at all), it's not about the difficulty of the rotation, it's about the preference. I much preferred the WoTLK FCFS rotation to the Cata bullshit nowadays.

Ret is also one of the lowest damage dealing specs, so take that into consideration.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

not even sure what FCFS means. but i like resealing

10+ Year Old Account
    in wrath ret was fun spec with good support(raidwall/AM) and very good dps. In cata ret boring spec without any(word of glorylol) support and mediocre to bad dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    not even sure what FCFS means. but i like resealing
    FCFS = First Come First Serve, with a priority of course.

After the initial priority, you just hit whichever lights up first, with a few exceptions.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideas thread is this way.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!