Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am always afraid he'll have a heart failure or something mid-video.
    Yes he's acting, but he is getting worked up; you can see it from how he sweats copiously, turns red, or pants from a lack of breath.

Scares me =(
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been subscribed to Boogie for a couple of years now. He's a pretty cool guy with a great sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    Which was precisely what he was trying to do. Guess that makes you look like an idiot as well D:
    looking at your post history, i find the irony astounding and understand why it seems that you are so easily amused

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    I am always afraid he'll have a heart failure or something mid-video.
    Yes he's acting, but he is getting worked up; you can see it from how he sweats copiously, turns red, or pants from a lack of breath.

Scares me =(
    < memes are bad >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-08-15 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daladiesman View Post
    looking at your post history, i find the irony astounding and understand why it seems that you are so easily amused
    Was easy to figure you were amusing me, wasnt it

Dont get so worked up over it.

Francis is pretty funny. You really can't hate the guy, unless you can hate someone for being fat, in which case you're a terrible person. I remember his Celestial Steed video. It was so funny.

Deleted
    Yes it's 'fake' but seriously that dude should loose weight asap, it's ridiculous.