Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    Grow up. He's saying he doesn't like it, and tells you why. You just happen to disagree with his assertion.

Anyway, here's a link for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion
    Lol? Read my post again, then read the link you linked me to. I was saying it's okay to have an opinion but acting like the Naga is trash for FPS is stupid. It's fine for FPS and you shouldn't blame a mouse for losing, that's all I was saying. Don't like my opinion? Well practice what you preach.

Your aggressive cleverness failed due to bad reading comprehension. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by keRmis View Post
    Now that's a bold statement. Naga is the best for WoW? I myself don't find the extra buttons good, they are chunky, like the poster above said some of the buttons are in a horrid place and the mouse is somewhat small, although it's pretty high.

I needed the extra buttons as well, that's why I have macros on my keyboard. Like I said earlier, my right / left hand is synergy is better than healing with only right hand and moving with the left, it just didn't cut it. Naga might be "the best" for you, definitely wasn't for me. Someone could say that Naga is the best for FPS now, because of what I said, but there's a difference between accuracy and macrokeys. (tbh Naga could be the best for someone (FPS), haven't just met him.)

PS. Naga is fine for FPS, every mouse is, ironically heaton is still playing with his "custom" mouse. Played Quake with my old Microsoft mouse to late 2008, because that was the shit back then. And if you want to brag about your keybinds, I have 56 (with a fast counting) all on keyboard.

PPS. I'm going to stop my ranting, as it's pointles and I'm starting to come off as a bit aggressive :P Some people like Naga, I just have to deal with it.
    Not everybody uses the Naga for their main abilities and just use it to replace CC focus macros or dispell macros etc, there's a switch on the bottom that lets you switch from 123 to 123 num so it doesn't use your main bar but instead keys you would never really use. :P

I could see how you could hate it if you were trying to use healing abilities with it. I'd go crazy trying to do that. o-o

Quote Originally Posted by Ryttge View Post
    You need to test the mouses in your hand. When razer naga came out i was seconds away from buying it, went to a local store and realized you need to be a small women or a really young kid (or have a hand the same size as one) to use it without pressing more then one button. I now play with Steelseries WoW MMO Gaming Mouse Cataclysm Edition, had the original before that and use a Razer Boomslang 2007 CE for fps. Between the MX518 and the Deathadder i would go for the MX518 (I own both a deathadder and a MX 510 and i must say the MX510 is much more comfortable.
    Srsly? my hands are in no way small... (i can almost palm a basketball) the Naga works fine and feels fine to me...

Look if you get one.. you have to use it longer then 4 hours to get used it it, then you'll never go back.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by OtisJay View Post
    Srsly? my hands are in no way small... (i can almost palm a basketball) the Naga works fine and feels fine to me...

Look if you get one.. you have to use it longer then 4 hours to get used it it, then you'll never go back.
    I used it for two weeks. It's junk.

Razer lachesis, best ever. for anything. razer naga for MMO's? i doubt u'll be using half of those buttons, and ifu do, u'll constantly be pressing the wrong buttons.

I have a ton of both Razer and Logitech mice. The actual hardware aside Logitech has much better customer support than Razer. When the mouse feet of my Razer mice fell off I called them up and was told I had to buy replacements. Logitech just sent me free ones. I had 2 G7s die on me and Logitech just send me new ones. Razer had me ship the Mamba back.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I used it for two weeks. It's junk.
    meh to each his own.. I've had mine Naga for close to 2 years and love it. However your not the 1st person that has had issues with that mouse, maybe i'm lucky

btw love your profile pic.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    Of all listed so far;

MX518 > Razer DeathAdder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a common rock >> Razer Naga.
    Im sorry but I have to agree 100% with this post. Naga is just awful to hold. Sure the mmopad is nice, but after 20 mins my hand cramps up and I am done gaming for the rest of the night.

MX518 all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe
    I use the Steelseries Cata mouse, it has customizable lights (priorities, right?).

the size takes some getting used to though, but now I can finally properly hold a mouse without being forced to play claw-style

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Death Adder - Shooters
    Naga - MMO

Razer addict!
    extremely true.

Razer all the way I dont buy anything but. 3 'mice', headphones, keyboard

Edit: i bought the wow mouse- it sucked. I hated it. I am female and have smallish hands and the mouse actually hurt my hand after awhile. Naga is super comfortable

Deleted
    Razer Naga all the way, haven't had any troubles with it so far and i can't live without my side buttons anymore ^^

Quote Originally Posted by OtisJay View Post

I used to play with Logitech MX for 4 years, then Microsoft Sidewinder for 3 years... Currently have Naga, had for about half year, and I'm seriously considering going back to the Sidewinder. It's uncomfortable and imprecise to try to hit more than 4-ish of the side buttons in Naga with big hands, and the windows forward/back buttons that are mapped to mouse 4/5 in all games are in the most fucked up location in Naga that I've ever seen in any mouse. It's simply bad for shooters, and not very comfortable for MMOs either. Thinking if I can change my keybind habits enough to change back to real mouse.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

its like wana be swifty or Glad make your choice!

my actual mouse is a mx300 ( bought it back in the 2000's ) and I'm still using it!! Logitech FTW!!

10+ Year Old Account
    most enthusiasts are going with the saitek R.A.T 7/9 now, razor makes crap for mice, they are all bad, logitech is still very good, the G9x is probably the best general purpose mouse out there

i want to use the Naga but I don't want to get so used to it that it becomes a crutch.. plus, it's overkill for regular computing.. im happy w/ my g400 (mx518 remake)

does anyone out there switch mice depending on the game/usage?
    i might get the Naga..but i would switch between mice.. and only use the naga for WoW

I love my Razer Naga, best mouse I've ever placed in my right hand. I replaced a 5 year old Logitech MX1000 with my Naga.

Deleted
    Razer Naga. In my opinion.