Thread: Upgrading my PC

Upgrading my PC

Hey,So I -think- I'm in need of a drastical upgrade of my current system, and I could use some helpful tips regarding that.I have absolutely no clue on how to do all this stuff and which parts match, all I know is how to build the thing, sort of.Could someone give me a few pointers on which upgrades would be needed for my PC to run decently?These are my current specs:In-Win C645 ATX Midi Tower No PSUUSB2.0, Audio, Airduct, 120mm Silver Power SP-400P2C 400WSuper Low Noise, 2x PCIe, 12cm Fan Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 2,5GHz,Socket LGA775, 2MB, 800MHz,MSI P45 NEO-F, P45, Socket-775, DDR2,1600FSB, ATX, ICH10, PCI-Ex(2.0)x16 Corsair TWIN2X PC6400 DDR2 4GB KIT CL5Kit w/2x 2GB XMS2-6400 dimm's, CL5-5-5-18, 800MHz Samsung DVD±RW burner, SH-S223B22x DVD, DVDRAM, SATAUSB2 multicardreader 3.5"CF I/II,SM,MMC/SD/microSD,MS,xD Samsung SpinPoint F1 500GB SATA2,16MB 7200RPM XFX GeForce GTS 250 1GB PhysX CUDAPCI-Express 2.0, 2xDVI, Graphics Plus, 738/2200MhThanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can format, you'll find a lot more people will help you. No one likes looking at a wall of text.

What kind of budget are you looking at?
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    From not reading your post I pretty sure you forgot to add the continuum discbobulator for your CRPG board. Also you may need the viscotious permutative metallic insutating compound for your central processing unit.

Also it looks like your VPU may need a neographical coprocessing permacore adapter. A three jigawatt should suffice.

Other than that you should be good.

Meh, I did add spaces but I'm using a proxy which seems to have messed it up for me. >.

Quote Originally Posted by Flylikeafrostwiz View Post
    Meh, I did add spaces but I'm using a proxy which seems to have messed it up for me. >.
    proxies are lame, get a swedish vpn xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    From not reading your post I pretty sure you forgot to add the continuum discbobulator for your CRPG board. Also you may need the viscotious permutative metallic insutating compound for your central processing unit.

Also it looks like your VPU may need a neographical coprocessing permacore adapter. A three jigawatt should suffice.

Other than that you should be good.
    This really cracked me up o.O
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.