Starcraft 2: Not letting me progress in the campaign 21/25?...

I figured this would be the appropriate place to ask and post this in so here it is...

So several days ago i started doing the SC2:WoL single player campaign... even though it was my first time playing it... i beat 21/25 missions on brutal and because i had bad upgrades bought from the armory and such i couldnt beat ''All In'' on brutal mode... so i killed in in casual.

Yesterday i recent a new campaign, i wanted to clear everything in casual first to get all the extra credits and all the protoss/zerg upgrades for my armory first, then go back and kill everything in Brutal mode and unlock my Kerrigan Portrait..

But for some reason i have this problem... im stuck at 21/25 missions completed... and i cannot progress any further.Whats even more confusing for me is that under the Kerrigan portrait it says complete all ''29'' missions on brutal...?

I don't understand this at all and i really need help. I only have 21/25 because that is all its letting me complete... but it says i need 29 to unlock her? wtf?

Please help me because i have no idea what to do anymore thx
    Last edited by Slizardxoxo; 2011-08-15 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are intersectic missions. You have to play the campaign atleast twice to complete em all. Take nova and that spectre guy as an example, that's two different options.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Exactly i figured that was 1 of the problems or maybe the only problem... so after i beat the final mission ''All In'' in casual mode, i went back and clicked my Archive, but those missions were not there... Like when it gave u the option to choose the Dr. Lady or go with the Protoss, and either choose Nova, or go with Tosh, its not allowing me to go back and choose different sides anymore... so idk what to do now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played through the campaign trice before I got all the solo-achivements.

Guess it's your safest bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Slizardxoxo View Post
    Exactly i figured that was 1 of the problems or maybe the only problem... so after i beat the final mission ''All In'' in casual mode, i went back and clicked my Archive, but those missions were not there... Like when it gave u the option to choose the Dr. Lady or go with the Protoss, and either choose Nova, or go with Tosh, its not allowing me to go back and choose different sides anymore... so idk what to do now.
    Once you start the final series of missions you cannot go back (under that saved campaign anyway) and complete any missions that you didn't already complete. If you want to do the alternate version of the mission you have to do it before you start the final series of missions.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Campaign

"Caution: Once the player has finished Gates of Hell, unplayed missions on the Star Map will no longer be available. However, missions which have been previously completed will still be available to replay."

Deleted
    There's a hidden mission and the either Protoss or Colonists and either Spectre or Nova missions (were there more?)

oh and also the mission to char doesn't require you to complete all pre missions

Ok i gotcha, well this makes a lot more sense now, i guess i have to save games while im not ''inside the actual game'' but on the brigde/armory and such and go from there and do not progress to Char until all of my missions are complete, thank you very much for that link. I appreciate it.will have to restart campaign for the 3rd time but it wont be hard at all.

You dont have to restart. After you beat the campaign, go to the archive. All of the alternate choices will appear as unfinished missions. (note that it wont show the secret mission unless you already did it)

There's 2 points where you have to choose a mission, save the people or kill them with the protoss, then the nova/fat rasta guy then a bonus mission where you blow up a special building on the lvl where you kill mengsk

Yeah you have to redo the choice missions like saving haven or destroying it, nova or tosh, and the mission prior to all-in taking out hte nydus or taking out the air for all in.

Also ez way to do all-in is taking out the air in the prior mission and massing seige at the base of the cliff of the artifact, AFK and it's pmuch an autowin.