Deleted

Unhappy Power aura - Warrior Fury

Hi there,

I was looking specific macro for my warrior fury on Power aura:

- An alert for Battle Shout in order to use it after 30 s of cool down
    - An alert after 1 Mn Cd for the Jewellery proc on my hands (Fire skin Gauntlets)

and for 2 bosses encounters:

Ragnaros: Blazing heat
    Majordomo: Searing seeds for a 1 minute count (and not the 5-10 last second from DBM)

Thanks in advance

And you expect people to just go make that for you? Perhaps you should learn to use the addon and stop being lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimirik View Post
    And you expect people to just go make that for you? Perhaps you should learn to use the addon and stop being lazy.
    I searched on the web without any success on it. Anyway, not a helpful reply ...

Deleted
    For battle shout you can easily set it up to show when Battle Shout is not on cooldown, or in other words, when it's available to be used.
    Exactly the same settings can be used for your glove tinker, just by renaming and re-positioning your graphic for it.
    In the past I've done this with things like trinkets, tinkers, potions (for when pre-pot is off CD) - it's not hard to set up.

You could use the addon: SexyCooldown to display your CDs for you as well

In terms of the other two things you want you just have to pay more attention to your encounter addon. I use DBM and Bigwigs and all the information I need is available to me in terms of ability cooldowns in the form of timer bars. Blazing heat is random so you'd want to set up a power aura to tell you when you have the debuff, but if you have DBM your screen flashes blue/red/purple and it makes a sound notification so making a power aura for it would be a waste and would only distract you from running out of the group to divert the flames away.

You don't need macros for your warrior, you just need to get your head around setting power auras up properly and there are a fair few guides on how this is done.

tl;dr I echo what kimrik said, just in a less blunt, more detailed reply - learn via forums on how to set up power auras and you'll have everything you need