10+ Year Old Account

Compatibility of these parts?

My friend's dad needs a new computer, already has case and hard drive, buthas a £200 budget, this is what i managed to scrape together, just wondering if anyone here can double check they are all combatible?

I have built a PC once, but one of my mates told me what parts to get for it so im not entirly sre, I think it is right I jsut want someone to double check

Thanks

Here is the screenshot of the basket: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...puterpart.png/
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Should work without problems. Don't think you can get much better with the budget.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Should work without problems. Don't think you can get much better with the budget.
    Cool thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

You could probably see if you can find an i3-2100 and a H67 motherboard. You won't need to buy a video card for it either, the CPU has an integrated one. You might end up at about the same price but with a faster CPU.
    Last edited by stalkerzzzz; 2011-08-15 at 08:13 PM.