Warlock leveling help

I am leveling a warlock and currently I am 62 and just speced into Demo because I heard its the best survivability spec. What is the rotation, or which spell should I spam?

Thanks

I open with an Immolate macro that tells my Felguard to attack, then hit with Hand of Guldan to root them and hit one or two incinerates and the mob is dead.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I dont have incinerate yet, but I will in two levels. Thats pretty much it?

Yep, I switched to Demo from Destro as soon as I got incinerate and that's exactly how I've levelled all throughout if it's only a single mob I'm going for. If I get in a pinch, I'll use the Felguard stun as a last resort.

Every 45 seconds I try and pull about 3-5 mobs and use Felstorm in conjunction with Hellfire (talented, Rain of Fire if not) for a quick bit of burst xp
    I am the lucid dream

I leveled affliction from 10-85. Damn it was quick and easy.

Once you get Fel Armor, dot the first mob, dot the second, third, fifth, 12th (yes, I got that high at points), spam Drain Life: Profit

Since all of your dots are healing you, plus drain life, you become almost invincible

The other two specs are meant for either single target (destro) or aoe (demo), whereas affliction strikes a bit of a balance between the two (imho)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKeller View Post
    I leveled affliction from 10-85. Damn it was quick and easy.

Once you get Fel Armor, dot the first mob, dot the second, third, fifth, 12th (yes, I got that high at points), spam Drain Life: Profit

Since all of your dots are healing you, plus drain life, you become almost invincible

The other two specs are meant for either single target (destro) or aoe (demo), whereas affliction strikes a bit of a balance between the two (imho)
    Still levelling my warlock (tired of lolret), would you use all your dots when doing this?
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Still levelling my warlock (tired of lolret), would you use all your dots when doing this?
    I leveled up as affliction too. My rotation was:

Haunt, corruption, agony *next mob
    Unstable affliction, corruption, agony *next mob

Repeat this haunt, UA, haunt, UA.... I bring a void walker with me so when stuff starts punching me I can sac it for a nice shield. when you have a few on you, use the breath attack. At higher levels you start throwing some seeds of corruption when you have a few mobs on you. This was back before cata, I tried it yesterday and it seemed to still work, just not quite as effective as it used to be. This really relies on gear more than other specs, a little more spell power can be the difference between a mob needing one more tick or not.