Font and edges look kinda jagged?

http://i.imgur.com/F9PRF.jpg
    I'm not sure if this is because of my resolution, or if there is something I can tweak to make it look better, but when ever I look at someone else's UI and then look at mine, the font in the distance (such as the font over the group of NPC's heads) looks crappy, and then the boxes around my abilities look terrible (ignore how it's all setup in the screen shot, I was editing my UI when I noticed this). Is there some kind of console command I am missing, or perhaps I need to change my UI scale?

Play in windowed mode, makes everything sharper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it really affects the font, but maxing out multisampling will eliminate the jagged edges of almost everything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Play in windowed mode, makes everything sharper.
    I currently play in fullscreen window. Edit: just tried regular window mode, and no dice, still crappy lookin :\.

Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    I don't know if it really affects the font, but maxing out multisampling will eliminate the jagged edges of almost everything in the game.
    I have everything maxed across the boards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have vertical Sync enabled? When I switched to fullscreen windowed, I believe that was the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernae View Post
    Do you have vertical Sync enabled? When I switched to fullscreen windowed, I believe that was the issue.
    I do, and switching it off yields no difference in results .

I dont think you could fix something like that, when some npc is far away, the name text will be smaller, and at some point it will just look crappy.
    Higher resolution would make it better, but it would not fix it.

Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2011-08-15 at 09:13 PM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

You need a nameplate addon like TidyPlates