1. #1

    "Anonymous" Hackers Threaten Fullerton Police Over Kelly Thomas Beating

    Pretty interesting news to me.

    Here is the link


    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._lnk3|86539%22
    Last edited by TruekidPVP; 2011-08-15 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Cannot find server? Linky broken or?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I hope anonymous takes them down. Some police with a chip on thier shoulders are probably bullies that grew up and got a badge to bully. When the guy is down there is never a reason to keep hitting him.
    Last edited by Herbs; 2011-08-15 at 09:22 PM.

  5. #5
    I wish those autistic kids would do something useful for once.

  6. #6
    It is saying I fixed the link, can anyone confirm if it is working or not?

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans Maharishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    I wish those autistic kids would do something useful for once.
    Yep, really there's no other analogy than a digital age street gang. If someone walked up and made the same demands or they'd cut all the phone wires in and out and smash all the cops computers, they'd get their ass thrown in jail, and rightfully so.

    If only they didn't act like thirteen year olds, maybe they could do good.

  8. #8
    Link worked and I support the hacker(s) for once.

  9. #9
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,522
    The kind of investigations are kept private for a reason, some groups with 'demands' aren't just digital. Plenty of people would take to the streets over this if names were out and open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Maharishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Link worked and I support the hacker(s) for once.
    If they wanted to do something "good," they'd try to actually hack and get proof of a coverup. As it is, their just threatening their one trick pony DDoS attack. The police obviously aren't going to cave to them so this either ends up being them just looking for more buzz headlines, or them attacking a law enforcement website, which serves absolutely NO public good.
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2011-08-15 at 09:53 PM. Reason: i'm homophonophobic

  11. #11
    how is shutting down a city website useful? I agree with maharishi, if they want to be useful than get the videos of the attack. I hate hackers though and wish they all would go away.

  12. #12
    Mechagnome Cptmyname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova-Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    696
    Cyber terrorism ftw?

  13. #13
    Herald of the Titans Pancaspe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,671
    Don't delude yourself. These punks are common criminals.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    High Overlord Buttered Toast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mines of Moria
    Posts
    177
    #AntiSec it up.

    Seriously though, stop deluding yourselves into thinking we live in such a wonderful place. Our gov't is such a crooked, deviant whore. The state I live in is more a police state, with others following suit at an alarming rate. Quit spewing ignorance and read up on what's truly going on in our own country by those who are elected to "lead" us. Stop putting money into big corporations that directly feed the feds with YOUR information. Wake your mind up.

    That is all.

  16. #16
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttered Toast View Post
    #AntiSec it up.

    Seriously though, stop deluding yourselves into thinking we live in such a wonderful place. Our gov't is such a crooked, deviant whore. The state I live in is more a police state, with others following suit at an alarming rate. Quit spewing ignorance and read up on what's truly going on in our own country by those who are elected to "lead" us. Stop putting money into big corporations that directly feed the feds with YOUR information. Wake your mind up.

    That is all.
    And then the argument was fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •