Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I tested the default nameplates today. They still don't work. What the hell Carbine!
    It's interesting that they still can't nail that bug down. It was that way last November when I first got into the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    a little psychic chipmunk
    sounds more like a chua than an aurin.
    Or they're being awesome and not charging for the head start. I have the head start and have the same message. There's a chance we're both screwed, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until Saturday morning I'm pulling my hair out calling their support.
    pretty sure they don't charge for headstart, yeah.

otherwise i'll just join you guys in being screwed..

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sounds more like a chua than an aurin.
    I said psychic chipmunk, not psychotic gerbil.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    addons, addons, addons. Bijiplates for nameplates, and Idr the chat one I use.
    speaking of, what other ones are you guys using/suggesting? i haven't looked into any at all yet. i'm probably fine with the vanilla way of handling camera/aiming, but pretty sure the interface will still need a lot of work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Misanthrope View Post
    Warrior - Liked the asethetics of having the huge sword on the back, and their special that finished all their cooldowns. Mobility felt pretty good with the leap on the short cooldown and their resource system felt fine. But I have read they are the least solo capable class, which worries me.
    Are they actually "the least solo capable class"? If yes, I'll think twice if I want my first character to be a warrior...

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Bought the game from their site and forgot to write down the serial-key before I added it to the account. None of the mails I got contained it either except for it being "censored" xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

Should I mail them and ask for it? or is it whatever if I got the key written down or not?

Is there any way/addon to show items that you already rolled/passed on in chat like in wow? Bugged me out every time something dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    psh, "psychic", "psychotic", "psychadelic", it's all the same!

hmmm.. i wonder if PeeSyChic would make for a good character name.

probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    PeeSyChic would make for a good character name.

probably not.
    uh...no. Peesychic - at best it's going to read like "Peasy-Chick". At worst it's going to peg you for an R Kelly copycat immediately. I don't recommend either option.
    BAD WOLF

Hey Kel, do mind my asking what server you're going to be on? I still haven't decided on where I am going on top of not having a class nailed down. x_X

Deleted
    Well, it seems they aware of the problems people have setting up the authenticator, good to know it's not on my side the problem is.

Also, as Sy said, if people would write what addons they use(and what they are for) that would be awesome!

Anyone tried making a ticket yet? I made one this morning for purchasing the wrong region code and still haven't had a reply.

I'd rather call them, but there isn't a phone number either :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Hey Kel, do mind my asking what server you're going to be on? I still haven't decided on where I am going on top of not having a class nailed down. x_X
    A couple people from this thread, including me with friends, Viscoe with friends, and hopefully that nutty blueberry elf will be playing on Stormtalon. (NA btw)
    BAD WOLF

A couple people from this thread, including me with friends, Viscoe with friends, and hopefully that nutty blueberry elf will be playing on Stormtalon.
    Dammit you're going to a carebear server! D:

Deleted
    Me and my guild will be playing on Ascendancy(EU), so anyone playing there hook me up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Dammit you're going to a carebear server! D:
    No, no, not Caretaker. Stormtalon. ;P

In all seriousness, I believe a few of us are burned from being on pvp servers previously and don't want a repeat of the experience.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Guys, what the hell?
    Just entered my accout info, it states that my sub starts 28 may 2014, ends 30 jun 2014. When I was redeeming my order code and created sub, it showed me that it starts 31 may 2014 and ends 3 july 2014. Did they just stole three days of my sub time for nothing? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    No, no, not Caretaker. Stormtalon. ;P

In all seriousness, I believe a few of us are burned from being on pvp servers previously and don't want a repeat of the experience.
    Yep. We've all spent roughly a decade doing that from lack of insight, following friends, being late to the game, etc....now that we have advanced notice on what is going on, I'm pretty sure we'd like to enjoy the game at our leisure and seek out PvP intentionally when that is our desire. I can't speak for everyone, but of the few people I've directly talked to about this that is the general consensus.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Guys, what the hell?
    Just entered my accout info, it states that my sub starts 28 may 2014, ends 30 jun 2014. When I was redeeming my order code and created sub, it showed me that it starts 31 may 2014 and ends 3 july 2014. Did they just stole three days of my sub time for nothing? O_o
    No. Servers open 5/31.

If you look carefully, they pushed your sub forward 3 days on both ends so it fits the actual headstart period + free month from buying the game. (You get 3 days free May 31-June 3 for the headstart, the sub starts to "count" from June 3.)
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-05-29 at 06:29 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Anyone else excited about the raid prospects. they look awesome. got to find a guild.