Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Someone saying on reddit the lag seems related to when you're given XP/gold/loot from mobs. Which actually makes sense because in general movement around the world seems lag free to me.. mounting up etc.. all that is fine. It's when you start to attack stuff.. chain kill mobs and turn in quests that you begin to see things start to lag out. At least that was my experience yesterday. For example talking in guild chat is instant. So it's not general server lag.. it's specific lag. I hope that means they can hotfix it somehow.
    https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...-and-overload/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Yea, EU pvp server as well. I created the most pink aurin ever made yesterday and when it was all done it took like 5 min from it being created to start the game, 5 min of being unsure if char was created or not.

Even with lag or not it's the usual leveling problem, lots of people so mobs cleaned out in areas where you are suppose to kill them, lots of wait for respawns.
    Υoy monster!!! I thought you were going dominion on eu pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Relax buddy, your love for ws is deep enough to affect rational thinking, I get it. No need to let that vein burst though. Just let it go and thank him for the eloquently phrased lesson.
    Right, that's why i just started playing with friends and haven't played in months and don't have an active guild and i'm more active in other games?

No need to bait like a katzo either

I heard they was going to add a LFG raid style setup at endgame did they?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So, is it worth trying this game? Growing more and more tired of WoW, so need something new to play around with.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I heard they was going to add a LFG raid style setup at endgame did they?
    No LFR according to the lead dungeon and raid designer but there will be coming something for casual players a sort of raid format. That person also worked on EQ2 so people are thinking 2 man 'raids'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So, is it worth trying this game? Growing more and more tired of WoW, so need something new to play around with.
    First levels are still boring, once you get to dungeons and what not it gets more interesting.

Leveling in group outdoors is still a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    No LFR according to the lead dungeon and raid designer but there will be coming something for casual players a sort of raid format. That person also worked on EQ2 so people are thinking 2 man 'raids'.

- - - Updated - - -

First levels are still boring, once you get to dungeons and what not it gets more interesting.

Leveling in group outdoors is still a pain.
    So to test it I kinda need to put in a couple of hours in it, before even getting to the point where it starts to be fun? Downloading it now, but goes so slow on my shitty internet connection :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

2 man "raids" would be awesomely awesome (at least for me). It's not solo play in a strict term but it's basically like it, since i don't think finiding a random guy or running them with a friend will be difficult.

Time will tell.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Cool beans.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So to test it I kinda need to put in a couple of hours in it, before even getting to the point where it starts to be fun? Downloading it now, but goes so slow on my shitty internet connection :P
    level 5 is the first dungeon or adventure, from level 10 everything starts to open up. So not hours but at least two.

For people who already started to "play" again, i was thinking about starting from scratch, but i have already a lvl50 engineer which i have enjoyed for quite a while.

What should better to do? I assume that restarting with my max level char would be better, as it seems that the leveling experience didn't change much and for that i can always run with alts.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    For people who already started to "play" again, i was thinking about starting from scratch, but i have already a lvl50 engineer which i have enjoyed for quite a while.

What should better to do? I assume that restarting with my max level char would be better, as it seems that the leveling experience didn't change much and for that i can always run with alts.
    Leveling didn't change much for me, there is a new level 6 shiphand and level 10 dungeon but that's about it. You are better to go with alts or level an engineer of a different faction.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I logged in with my pvp toon and found all my crafted pvp gear is gone and only left a few pieces that I had bought off the pvp vendor. Did they do something to remove pvp crafted gear from the game? I had spent a lot of time and effort crafting my own pvp gear including weapons, you have to do pvp to get the resource to buy pvp gear reagents to make crafted gear, so it's not like I can just get it all back by buying crafting reagents.

I wasn't hacked because I have google 2 step verification, I actually had to dig up my old smartphone and charge it just to log in.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2015-09-30 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

I'm going to level with friends again mostly because they got 50's on dominion and i got them on Exile, it's been so long and it's a nice change honestly.

However first hour of leveling is still boring and even annoying when you do it with friends since a lot of things don't update in group and challenges requirement in group at early levels are silly the kill ones that is.

There's new dungeons and stats and what not so easier for me to do that, if you are planning to raid and what not then i would stick to your 50 i am not and mostly going for just PvP.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in just to check, fully expecting lag too bad to do anything. I wasn't disappointed. Queues for signature service are really quick though. ~8mins
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I logged in with my pvp toon and found all my crafted pvp gear is gone and only left a few pieces that I had bought off the pvp vendor. Did they do something to remove pvp crafted gear from the game? I had spent a lot of time and effort crafting my own pvp gear including weapons, you have to do pvp to get the resource to buy pvp gear reagents to make crafted gear, so it's not like I can just get it all back by buying crafting reagents.

I wasn't hacked because I have google 2 step verification, I actually had to dig up my old smartphone and charge it just to log in.
    A lot of gear got removed something to do with the stat changes, i didn't really follow it better of asking mini, she probably followed it closer. Supposedly you were to get currency or what not to replace lost gear with.

The old itemization as even the developers themselves said was a hot mess and this is one of the final steps.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    *SNIP*
    Check the mail, you have gear tokens in there. You redeem them with an NPC near the runecrafting station. It's b/c of dramatic itemization changes so they wanted you to be able to choose new gear as you see fit. You essentially craft new gear choosing your stats.

It was explained very poorly.
    BAD WOLF

I've been playing a bit and I am instantly reminded how awful their UI is. The minimap, even the icons above npc heads and stuff is just such an unnavigable mess it's incredible. I've never played a game where it's more disorienting or annoying to find the things you are looking for. Even the smallest things about Wildstar infuriate me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hailey View Post
    I've been playing a bit and I am instantly reminded how awful their UI is. The minimap, even the icons above npc heads and stuff is just such an unnavigable mess it's incredible. I've never played a game where it's more disorienting or annoying to find the things you are looking for. Even the smallest things about Wildstar infuriate me
    The UI is terrible. I use Forge UI to get rid of it. It's not perfect, but it's a massive improvement.

It was working yesterday when I logged in for a bit, just ignore some errors

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Check the mail, you have gear tokens in there. You redeem them with an NPC near the runecrafting station. It's b/c of dramatic itemization changes so they wanted you to be able to choose new gear as you see fit. You essentially craft new gear choosing your stats.

It was explained very poorly.
    Okay, thanks! There should of been some kind of notice when I logged in. Without gear I can't get gear, dunno if 20 gold goes very far anymore :P