10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    They have 1 spell each which you activate on your own, so it is really just like any other spell except the source is a small thing beside you and not you.
    In the IGN Video didn't Frost say you CAN activate it on your own, but you can set the Bots on Automode so they do the Spell on their own ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    In the IGN Video didn't Frost say you CAN activate it on your own, but you can set the Bots on Automode so they do the Spell on their own ?
    I don't think you can. It's a good example of how Frost has no clue about the class I haven't seen any other information stating that it would be like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boramir View Post
    So... is it known whether or not the paths have been playable in the current beta build? Mostly just curious to see how far along Carbine is with the path system.
    Paths have been available since CBT1 in April

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Seeing Engineer tanks reminds me of the Puppeteer class in FFXI and that reminds me that the Puppeteer class was billed as a pet tank or pet dps and it did both horribly so you never got groups. Here is hoping they can figure out the pet tank better than they did in FFXI.
    The Engineer is the main tank, not the pet(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think you can. It's a good example of how Frost has no clue about the class I haven't seen any other information stating that it would be like that.
    Frost explained that you have to aim and activate the pets main ability yourself, but the pets will autoattack with you when set them to do so.
    Last edited by mmoc3f9c23ccd2; 2013-12-12 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I thought they (EU English) are in Paris, France. The German servers might be in Frankfurt.
    Nope, a lot of English servers are in Frankfurt as well. I know ours is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungrir View Post
    I think engi will be the least played class, after all it's a pet class and so far every mmo i played there seems to be a big stigma on those.
    Most played class in wow is the Hunter, although the engineer differs in that the Pets are far more optional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Nope, a lot of English servers are in Frankfurt as well. I know ours is.
    Wow EU servers are all over europe, but france has the most http://www.wowwiki.com/EU_English_realms_info

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post

You have to aim and activate the pets main ability yourself, but the pets will autoattack with you when set them to Assist. Frost explained this fine.
    I can't be arsed to watch the video again, but I think he said to the girl that "you can set the bot in an automated mode so it will use it's ABILITY by itself". Although he talked about the autoattack stuff, too. Nevertheless his understanding of the class mechanics seemed to include lots of hits and misses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post

Wow EU servers are all over europe, but france has the most http://www.wowwiki.com/EU_English_realms_info
    Oh I see. Didn't know that.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Guys! Anyone who playing Engineer in closed beta atm - can you tell me, are the bots-pets mandatory for engineer? Can engineer play with out pets with out gimping himself?

I have to go on a plane for a few hours. If you don't hear from me by tuesday that means it crashed and I died.

Bye bye W* for now :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I have to go on a plane for a few hours. If you don't hear from me by tuesday that means it crashed and I died.

Airplanes is one of the safes use of travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Guys! Anyone who playing Engineer in closed beta atm - can you tell me, are the bots-pets mandatory for engineer? Can engineer play with out pets with out gimping himself?

No one is allowed to answer you on that m8

Deleted

Lol. Always have the same feel when using planes.

Got the answer! Not mandatory engineer pets is really nice!

NDA about to be lifted on certain content? A German W* site seems to think so. Content videos on youtube including new mounts and a stream this afternoon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    NDA about to be lifted on certain content? A German W* site seems to think so. Content videos on youtube and a stream this afternoon?
    Really? Source?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    While I can't address your question from a direct beta direction, I can speak to it on the entire concept of the LAS. While you won't be able to pick and choose any helping of abilities and expect instant synergy and max performance, I can assure you that their design would not pigeonhole you into using pets or else you suck. It will be completely viable to be an engineer without pets much like it's viable to perform other roles on other classes without an exact build.

The caveat being that balancing this game will be tricky, but I'm sure they will buff under utilized role specific abilities to allow for more choice. If everyone takes 'dpsbot' and no one takes 'dpselectricity' then they will buff electricity or nerf the bot, whatever it takes to make the choice even.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Really? Source?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/com...eos_character/

- - - Updated - - -

NDA gone for level 1-15 according to WildstarCore.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/arkship

If you die in a plane, don't fret you will die famous!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can link to Reddit, especially if NDA is dropping: http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar Lots of videos and info already getting pushed out. Strange that there was no official announcement, so this seems weird.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, it's PRESS ONLY so people in beta still can't start talking about it. Just throwing that out there so people don't think they can go nuts now.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat mount video <3

There are a few livestreams up if someone is interested

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/WildStar