Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    "1st comes, 1st serves" and then "you may ..blabla".

Just tell me if i wasn't fast enough stupid pr tool
    Damn, seems they are all gone now. FML. I'm getting desperate enough I may considering buying one

If anyone used multiple emails and got duplicates, I'd love one. Signed up on 3 emails half hour ago, still nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ignitar View Post
    I'm getting desperate enough I may considering buying one
    Oh no, don't do that. While it may be super fun, just be patient. There will be an open beta at some point so you will get to play before it comes out. Look at it as a gift that things aren't spoiled for you early. Betas are kinda like opening Christmas presents early. It ruins some of the magic.
    BAD WOLF

If anyone used multiple emails and got duplicates, I'd love one. Signed up on 3 emails half hour ago, still nothing.
    One of my friends was trying to sign up both him and his gf but apparently you couldn't sign up more than once from the same computer.

@Kitty - It's maddening, truly maddening. Not RAWR but Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    One of my friends was trying to sign up both him and his gf but apparently you couldn't sign up more than once from the same computer.

One simple router reset and you are good to go. Same with the forums.. have to varify my adress every time i login because of the 24h reset.

Since the game is in Beta phase it's really hard to know if different things are done or not. When looking at picture and gameplay, there seem to be very little details in the environment, everything is plain. I love the vibrant art style and the game play intrigues me, but I'm worried that lack of details will make it feel more like a "scene" than a world when playing. For me it gives a lot to the feel of "realness" in the gaming universe. Anyone got something to foretell on this ?
    Stumpe - The cutest plushie ever made. Greatest hobby ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all mad here. :upside down smiley:
    Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar View Post
    Anyone got something to foretell on this
    Well I'm not you, but I don't think you will have a problem with Wildstar in that regard. Living worlds can be made like GW2 where they are almost hand painted perfection or they can be populated with a less realistic, but very layered world. Those other games, which WoW also can be said, are easy to miss on the surface. It's when you really stop and pay attention that you can see how deep it is. Just different styles, so it depends on what type of observer you are.
    BAD WOLF

really looking forward to this game. anyone still have beta keys they can share?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh no, don't do that. While it may be super fun, just be patient. There will be an open beta at some point so you will get to play before it comes out. Look at it as a gift that things aren't spoiled for you early. Betas are kinda like opening Christmas presents early. It ruins some of the magic.
    Well, luckily enough they only allow approved streamers to play for the moment. I will need to play it at somepoint, just to learn the quests for launch. I like a slow playthrough on Beta, so I can rush at launch. Realm first 90 on a high pop Chinese server, and the Chinese know how to grind/play excessively.

Well, I'm presently surprised to see that I was able to get a key through my uni's network. Especially with the network going to poop after more of the student body on campus.

Ugh, wish I thought to use my fucking play around email to though. I really want to give a key to a friend who wants to try it out.
    Last edited by Ateista; 2014-02-18 at 08:02 PM.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, luckily enough they only allow approved streamers to play for the moment. I will need to play it at somepoint, just to learn the quests for launch. I like a slow playthrough on Beta, so I can rush at launch. Realm first 90 on a high pop Chinese server, and the Chinese know how to grind/play excessively.
    Ah ok...if that's your play style then a beta would suit you for research I suppose. There's no rewards for being the first at anything like WoW used to do that I have heard of, so I'm still not certain buying one would be worth it. Maybe you are a cutting edge raider though, so I could understand that. I don't want to sound like I'm judging your decisions to spend money, merely trying to provide as much info as possible.
    BAD WOLF

The key giveaway doesn't seem entirely ''first come, first served'' one of my friends who entered quite late just got his key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    The key giveaway doesn't seem entirely ''first come, first served'' one of my friends who entered quite late just got his key.
    I don't think 40k keys would go away so fast, especially if they only give out 1 per IP/machine.
    Entered about 2 hours ago, still no mail.

Good to know they have an ignore feature here. Now maybe I won't have to see kel and lane's excessive wah.

Infracted
    Last edited by Remilia; 2014-02-18 at 09:16 PM.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, just got home and saw this giveaway thingy... I managed to put in my email, but I'm pretty sure the giveaway was already closed.

Fuck mah timezone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Great, just got home and saw this giveaway thingy... I managed to put in my email, but I'm pretty sure the giveaway was already closed.

Fuck mah timezone. lol
    If you managed to put the email in , it wasnt closed ...
    Been 2 hours or more since i did it and no email ...

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    I don't think 40k keys would go away so fast, especially if they only give out 1 per IP/machine.
    Entered about 2 hours ago, still no mail.
    I entered 2½ hours ago and just got a key. But as they said, it could take up to 24 hours.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

OK all of you stop now. There's no reason to pick at each other like this. People are allowed to say negative things about a game or positive or both if they want. No one is required to be one or the other, if you don't like what someone has to say ignore them. Don't try to start an argument.
    I can't stress this enough Arlee - it's not that I believe criticism is a bad thing, heavy criticism is actually good and lets people see both good and bad. It's their piss-poor attitudes behind it; you either agree with them or you're an idiot.

That shit is annoying. And it pisses me off more that I'm the "bad guy" for see'n it and labeling it as such.

I want to see healthy conversation just as much as the next guy. not two asshats putting people down because they don't agree with them. Yeah, they do it, it's in the body of their texts that they glaze over with longed winded responses.

But, as per usual, the hivemind of this forum has spoken.

And the giveaway is now over according to Wildstar tweet .

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Oh god i really hope i got one.

Played just for 20min on the last Stress Test, and it left that sweet flavor in my mouth that i really want to taste again to check if it is really THAT good.

Lets wait now! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure only wildstar and eso have had NDA's this strict.. or atleast its the only two i know of that have had it for this long

any WoW info on expansions tends to be in the open pretty early wether leaked or datamined..

btw did they give up on april fools stuff as im fairly sure they didnt bother last year?