Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Just a quick minor nit-pick/informative reply. "Weekend warrior" was used to mock army reservists who usually have a day (on a weekend) when they are doing all their training etc. It'll have been brought to MMO's because... well... the internet
    Well that's how it started in the military. Then it was moved into the corporate/business world in the way I described it. I haven't actually heard anyone use it in reference to MMOs before, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Also is there a way to report/block gold sellers spamming me with ingame mail?
    Sadly no I have even gotten PMs from them on the official forums. Thankfully there is a way to report those.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Just healed stormtalon lair for the first time, it wasn't too bad, only 1 wipe on last boss because someone pulled before tactics were explained >.< Think how well it goes depends on if your group avoids stuff/ interrupts/ stuns >.<
    I found Stormtalon ridiculously easy compared to Kel Voreth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well that's how it started in the military. Then it was moved into the corporate/business world in the way I described it. I haven't actually heard anyone use it in reference to MMOs before, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did

Sadly no I have even gotten PMs from them on the official forums. Thankfully there is a way to report those.
    You can report them by submitting a support ticket. I had to report a couple of botters here recently.

But like Kel said, it's probably not going to do any good to report the gold sellers sending you mailbox letters.

Really hoping they do something about warrior snapthreat. I love the class, but atm its super annoying when engineers and stalkers can roll their face on the keyboard and get better threat that us. Threat is fine when i have the mob for awhile, but the initial threat is shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Commod market is super fubar right now. Buy and sell now are going to usually screw you out of money and has a lot of bugs. Trying to buy one item for 1silver will display that it will cost hundreds of gold. I'm not sure what happens when you click, but I'm not taking that risk. Creating buy and sell orders is typically where it is at, but most people are silly and selling many items for cheaper than they are just to vendor.

There are no gil sellers in Wildstar. None. With that said, most mailed spam is impossible to handle because they delete the character before you have a chance to block and it's usually fruitless. I think it makes reporting impossible because they don't exist as well.
    Yeah I am an old timey FFXI player, where I got used to the term 'gil seller' instead of gold seller. That and when I hear people bitching that they spent 3 weeks leveling to max level and calling it a 'grind' I think they are a bunch of entitled children who have no clue what a real grind is.

I fell in love with this game during my 7-day guest pass (thanks alot!). My GF also liked it. Too bad we had to play on 10-20fps in low, but still. Finally, an mmo in which I can play comfortable and enjoy it. Too bad it has hiiiiigh requirements and needs much more performance fixes, but still, as soon as I get a new PC i will play it and sub. And that whole combat mechanic is awesome, wow feels now like a definition of boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone do the "medic" challenge? Keep struggling making it in time >.<

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Anyone do the "medic" challenge? Keep struggling making it in time >.<
    Download the TapThat addon and never fail it again. Button mashing is a dumb 'mechanic'.
    BAD WOLF

Hello guiz, anyone knows if it's possible to change NA guest pass to EU? On the page "Guest pass FAQ" there is nothing about it being restricted. Do you know of anyone who have done this?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorkuismin View Post
    Hello guiz, anyone knows if it's possible to change NA guest pass to EU? On the page "Guest pass FAQ" there is nothing about it being restricted. Do you know of anyone who have done this?

Thanks.
    They won't do this obviously.

I don't even look at my exp bar when I quest. I do every quest in the zone before I leave, then find all the scientist shit I missed (datacubes..) and then I go do the next zone the exact same way.

But then again, I love questing, so I guess that's why it seems to fly for me. The only zone that was horrible was Whitevale, but that's because Whitevale's always been horrible and for some reason they didn't change it.
    I'm doing exactly the same thing, and I'm level 26 in Whitevale now....I really don't like this zone. It's just so difficult to get excited about questing in an area where everything looks the same. Luckliy this morning I finally got to the area where the Squirg zombies are, so I'm out of the snow for a while. Most of the map is still covered though so I'm guessing I'll need to put on my snow shoes again soon.

I really enjoy the gameplay and flying around on a hoverboard is just cool, so even in Whitevale I'm enjoying myself. Looking forward to leveling up and seeing more of the story and lore, I'm loving this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    They won't do this obviously.
    I might be dumb, what are these obvious reasons?

How's the PvP in this game? I'm looking for some fun times and I'm getting my fix right now in Dark Souls 2, but there's only so much I can take.

If it maters I was interested in the Stalker
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be dumb, what are these obvious reasons?
    Because it's tied to the parent account the pass came with (either NA or EU). It's supposed to let you invite friends, not make it into a free trial.

Because it's tied to the parent account the pass came with (either NA or EU). It's supposed to let you invite friends, not make it into a free trial.
    Okey, so you don't think they want to attract more players? And that is the whole point of these guest passes? I actually won it from a Twitch-stream which i'm guessing get more than three.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okey, so you don't think they want to attract more players? And that is the whole point of these guest passes? I actually won it from a Twitch-stream which i'm guessing get more than three.
    They meant that the accounts are region locked and complete segregated from each other. If a key is issued for EU, they aren't going to go through the trouble to issue a new key just so you can have an NA one and v/v. They have way too much going on right now to do that. Wherever the keys are good is where they will stay.
    BAD WOLF

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yes and no. They are for people to get their friends playing with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hum. big ol' patch, but girlfriend didn't get any of her missing titles, and neither of us have the Doomthorn achieve.

Since many of her missing titles are associated with quests she already completed, I wonder what that means... =\
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Yes and no. They are for people to get their friends playing with them.
    I get this simple reason behind making the guest passes, it's obviously for friends/family. But this came from a pretty big streamer on Twitch who i am pretty sure get a batch of these to hand out in various competitions on the stream to promote the game. I mean, as a company, why would you not generate a code, that probably takes a few minutes to potentially get a long time customer, especially since it's a new game and every player is more than welcome. I've played WoW for 7-8 years and spent countless of money on the game because i love MMOs but it's unplayable in it's current state. Anyway.. Thank you for the answers.
    Last edited by Krille; 2014-06-10 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get this simple reason behind of the guest passes, it's obviously for friends/family. But i mean, as a company, why would you not generate a code, that probably takes a few minutes to potentially get a long time customer, especially since it's a new game and every player is more than welcome. I've played WoW for 7-8 years and spent countless of money on the game because i love MMOs but it's unplayable in it's current state. Anyway.. Thank you for the answers.
    Because those who actually pay for the game need stable servers? Just wait for the trial if you cba to trade your pass for EU or get one in the guest pass thread. It's not that hard anyways to get one. No need to be so self-centered.

Because those who actually pay for the game need stable servers? Just wait for the trial if you cba to trade your pass for EU or get one in the guest pass thread. It's not that hard anyways to get one. No need to be so self-centered.
    Thing is, i am quite certain i will pay for the game i just want to be sure and try it first. I have tried to ask for a trade in the "Guest pass" forum. But i don't think it's likely people will trade EU for NA. Of course i'm self-centered about a personal question. You don't have to answer i just wanted to know and i got a response basicly saying i'm stupid as this is clear they wont do. Well thank you.