10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I possibly would have news for you if I was in a position to share that news that I probably don't have in the first place. As it is, I may or may not have any news regarding what may or may not be a recent supposed happening. The best way I could potentially share the information I certainly do not know, nor would have the possibility of knowing would be to tell you that:

Carbine has recently impressed me greatly. Like...super duper impressed me greatly. I suspect they have a bright immediate future ahead of them. Naturally this is all guesswork from publicly available information posted by them and not indicative of any actual experience with any subject matter in question.

Nudge, nudge. Say no more.
    It must pain you deeply if you know something good and wanna share it to other people but you can't
    God i hate the waiting, furthermore speculating shits up and only feeding on scraps

So very quiet in these last days: I feel something big coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakorath67 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RS1IIRyUQk

Nexus Talk podcast
    Last edited by athlonmax; 2013-06-07 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakorath67 View Post
    I'm hoping that big thing is beta invites. I can dream can't I?
    Last edited by sergel02; 2013-06-07 at 12:33 AM.

Deleted
    "to the people from NCSoft looking for people breaking the NDA, I'm not trying to break the NDA. SO MY EXPERIENCES ON THE STRESSTEST"

lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    "to the people from NCSoft looking for people breaking the NDA, I'm not trying to break the NDA. SO MY EXPERIENCES ON THE STRESSTEST"

lawl
    And I'm pretty sure he's still breaking NDA. I don't get why NDA's are such a mystery to people. They're usually super clear and straight forward.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    And I'm pretty sure he's still breaking NDA. I don't get why NDA's are such a mystery to people. They're usually super clear and straight forward.
    Well especially with this one, since you can't officially say you are even in any part of the beta...uhh..you'd think you'd know not to talk about anything from it. Some people just don't make sense. More likely people just don't care in this age of 'acceptable piracy' b/c it's 'not a crime and not stealing'...they probably see NDA's as EULAs or something.
    BAD WOLF

Hes giving good reviews. NCSOFT thoughts "Why take it down?" :P

He didn't really say anything we don't already know (I only watched the first video).

Exactly. He isn't giving any details but that hes impressed. I mean it is NDA breaking, but I wouldn't waste the man power to take it down

Alright I think Wildstar will be THE MMO for me since my interest in TESO is dwindling quickly because of their design choices.

With the info that has been presented to us so far, I think any MMO fan will like Wildstar better. TESO is just too much of a single player game right now(at least from what I'm assuming with the info that's being released about it).

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

With the info that has been presented to us so far, I think any MMO fan will like Wildstar better. TESO is just too much of a single player game right now(at least from what I'm assuming with the info that's being released about it).
    Possibly. For the sandbox fan in me though, neither game appeal to me. TESO lost a great opportunity in that regard.

I probably won't touch housing. I haven't in rift yet.

I did in runescape though.... so fucking expensive and I have no decorative style, ate up hours of my time, threw partys, killed people in dungeon pits.

God runescape housing was a blast...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I probably won't touch housing. I haven't in rift yet.

I did in runescape though.... so fucking expensive and I have no decorative style
    Oh god I've been there long ago. I remember when housing came out in RS, IT WAS HUGE.

It cost so much damn gold.

I will do the housing in Wildstar, It seems good. Also based on what we know so far, your house is incredibly important in the game. At least the things that happen on your house plot.

Oh god I've been there long ago. I remember when housing came out in RS, IT WAS HUGE.

It cost so much damn gold.
    It was worth it though, I remember making cages with fire in it and with trap doors they fell into spikes and died or if they lived had to fight a dragon.

And the boxing rings. Fucking glorious.

Open house partys were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It was worth it though, I remember making cages with fire in it and with trap doors they fell into spikes and died or if they lived had to fight a dragon.

And the boxing rings. Fucking glorious.
    God yes that was sweet. No MMO has come close to the awesomeness of RS's housing.

God yes that was sweet. No MMO has come close to the awesomeness of RS's housing.
    I think rift housing is mostly decorative. Not much interacting. But RS boxing rings? I spend days there. Threw a party and it was a real match with everyone in there.

Never tried out housing, even while playing Aion. Seems interesting tho. Just hope major cities are still populated.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my local gaming community(Malaysians), there's a little interest at all for Wildstar. I've made a thread similar to this and there was like 2-3 odd persons that shown interest for it.Others would be like " oh another wow clone MMO/combat looks stiff and slow etc etc".

There's been more post on Ragnarok online 2/Dragon prophet compared to Wildstar lawl, it's hard to get a decent discussion of this game with my fellow Malaysians other than forum like this around the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Well especially with this one, since you can't officially say you are even in any part of the beta...uhh..you'd think you'd know not to talk about anything from it. Some people just don't make sense. More likely people just don't care in this age of 'acceptable piracy' b/c it's 'not a crime and not stealing'...they probably see NDA's as EULAs or something.
    Think the commercialization of beta has a lot to do with it as well, it's no longer something that the rare few get in to but instead something you can pay to have access to. Even more so with the concept of 'open beta'. So I do think they have them selfs to blame a bit (game dev/publishers as a general group, not NC specifically).