Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly while I agree with Ryan on the community is ok. The RP community are a bunch of toxic cliques. Sorry but I have noticed it.
    RP community is rather bad, I tried it once, naaah, I always preferred RP with my own friend group anyway back when I RPd a lot in WoW.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbark View Post
    Sorry you didn't enjoy the raids Eleccy, I know I didn't at first but that's just because I wasn't used to the gameplay in that kind of setting. I know this wasn't your issue though, I still recommend trying the world story out if you haven't already. LightSpire is also really fun if its on T3.
    Well I love the whole action combat thing so gameplay certainly wasn't an issue. Yeah I died a few times but well it's my first time in there if I'm expected to not die well lol. I didn't hate all of them Datascape was actually quite enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    RP community is rather bad, I tried it once, naaah, I always preferred RP with my own friend group anyway back when I RPd a lot in WoW.
    It's rancid. Honestly it's just cliques and toxicity.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-27 at 07:05 PM.

Lightspire was T3 today, which means today was fun for me, I really wish they would make Hellrose Bowl a T3

Also, WARPLOTS happened for the first time in like a year. Yesterday after being planned for a while, they will try to do another one on friday.
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2016-12-28 at 12:05 AM.
    Diablo Bore.

Lightspire was T3 today, which means today was fun for me, I really wish they would make Hellrose Bowl a T3

Also, WARPLOTS happened for the first time in like a year. Yesterday after being planned for a while, they will try to do another one on friday.
    Keep needing to unlock the Defile. Apparently boosted toons can skip to it or something in their capital city. I'll check it out later.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-28 at 12:54 AM.

Keep needing to unlock the Defile. Apparently boosted toons can skip to it or something in their capital city. I'll check it out later.
    Yeah theres a port in Thayd and Illium. Dont think you need to unlock it to use them

Lightspire is basically a OW raid instance after phase 2, its quite fun
    Diablo Bore.

Yeah theres a port in Thayd and Illium. Dont think you need to unlock it to use them

Lightspire is basically a OW raid instance after phase 2, its quite fun
    I'll PM you with any things I need help on Ryan. Problem is we are in different regions because you don't want to move to Europe!
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-28 at 03:15 AM.

Yes that one person is representative of the entire community, as I said, the official forums and in game is full of critique, no one thinks Wildstar is in some amazing spot right now.
    Yet the problem with Ministabber is that it's everywhere. Look here, Ministabber trolling. Official forum? Ministabber trolling. (example, in a topic about hoods. "omg lulz I dont need one because I just got my hair done" level of trolling).

But sure, it's a perfect community. When you ask ingame what a good solo class is, you get the following responses:

"We don't need more noobs, gtfo"
    "bwhaha, another WoW scrub"
    "just delete your game"
    "Warrior is pretty decent"
    "omg warrior is crap"
    "yes it is, ignore that loser"

Wow.. that community is amazing <3

Source: random test last night ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can you purchase a max level toon? If so what does it cost?
    £32 if I recall. So $40 for US.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Yet the problem with Ministabber is that it's everywhere. Look here, Ministabber trolling. Official forum? Ministabber trolling. (example, in a topic about hoods. "omg lulz I dont need one because I just got my hair done" level of trolling).

But sure, it's a perfect community. When you ask ingame what a good solo class is, you get the following responses:

"We don't need more noobs, gtfo"
    "bwhaha, another WoW scrub"
    "just delete your game"
    "Warrior is pretty decent"
    "omg warrior is crap"
    "yes it is, ignore that loser"

Wow.. that community is amazing <3

Source: random test last night ingame.
    Your "test" is complete bullshit. No one would bring up WoW if you asked for a good solo class, that is more of a troll than Mini does.

Seriously imma pull the classic phrase here "pics or it didn't happen"

EDIT: Did a similar test
    http://drunkfrank.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

3 pics, wow, for some reason everyone started joking around yet still being helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Thank you. Besides Overwatch I have nothing to play atm. Thought about messing around this game again.
    If you have money leveling around and dont like laying, its a good deal.

Wait

If you have money laying around and dont like leveling, it's a good deal.

There we go
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2016-12-28 at 04:00 PM.
    Diablo Bore.

Your "test" is complete bullshit. No one would bring up WoW if you asked for a good solo class, that is more of a troll than Mini does.

Seriously imma pull the classic phrase here "pics or it didn't happen"

EDIT: Did a similar test
    http://drunkfrank.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

3 pics, wow, for some reason everyone started joking around yet still being helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have money leveling around and dont like laying, its a good deal.

Wait

If you have money laying around and dont like leveling, it's a good deal.

There we go
    To be honest I had quite a good discussion earlier with a few peeps ingame. Started discussing other MMOs and not once did anyone jump in and shit on any of the MMOs we discussed and compared. Spoke to people about where Wildstar could improve as well as it's good points and what features from other MMOs it could use. Honestly once you ignore all the arseholes it becomes quite an ok game. I had the same experience in FF14 where I felt I could discuss other games and compare and contrast and it's always nice when you can without the topic going into flaming other games.

Will say this though did Starcomm T3 and people were making it sound way more than it was. Felt easy for a T3 contract but well there are probably harder ones I'm guessing.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-28 at 04:17 PM.

To be honest I had quite a good discussion earlier with a few peeps ingame. Started discussing other MMOs and not once did anyone jump in and shit on any of the MMOs we discussed and compared. Spoke to people about where Wildstar could improve as well as it's good points and what features from other MMOs it could use. Honestly once you ignore all the arseholes it becomes quite an ok game. I had the same experience in FF14 where I felt I could discuss other games and compare and contrast and it's always nice when you can without the topic going into flaming other games.

Will say this though did Starcomm T3 and people were making it sound way more than it was. Felt easy for a T3 contract but well there are probably harder ones I'm guessing.
    Star comm is super easy because it was made for like 5 to 10 people, so when like 20 or more show up its trivial after

I often have goodone discussions in nexus
    Diablo Bore.

Star comm is super easy because it was made for like 5 to 10 people, so when like 20 or more show up its trivial after

I often have goodone discussions in nexus
    Like I said with the obvious people ignored it was a nice conversation.

Yeah I think the only time I saw Nexus comms turn ugly this weekend was a conversation about tanks. Everything else was either silliness or the PVP community begging for participation/warplot hype.

And that seemed more animosity between the players rather than the actual conversation.

Though the smug from the raiding community so far has been off putting. Dinged 43 on the warrior last night so I'll be back at endgame soon. Stoked to try tanking on the warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Yeah I think the only time I saw Nexus comms turn ugly this weekend was a conversation about tanks. Everything else was either silliness or the PVP community begging for participation/warplot hype.

And that seemed more animosity between the players rather than the actual conversation.

Though the smug from the raiding community so far has been off putting. Dinged 43 on the warrior last night so I'll be back at endgame soon. Stoked to try tanking on the warrior.
    I have recently become a tank in my main mmorpgs, I dont take as well in WS, but I have the LAS and the gear, with WoW I am a main tank, the fear to me was always whether or not I could handle the extra responsibility. But tanking is actually very fun (Though I still prefer deeps in Wildstar)

- - - Updated - - -

New shop update today as well as Hero Hyper Jump being 15% off
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2016-12-28 at 09:25 PM.
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I know this sounds ballsy, but I think they need an expansion level of new content and intrigue to get the game back on track. I'm not sure if charging money for it is the way to go with how little people play, but at this point they need a breath of life. New classes, new zones, new end game with a totally different design. Hell, I've always wanted to go back and do world quest type stuff in all the zones. They should just rip off wow and give it a whirl. I would play it.
    For me they just need to scale to the existing content in terms of XP and rewards. Don't punish me for trying to do all of the content in a zone. If they do that then they will get people into all of the zones and let me finish the zone I am stuck in doing quests for 1 XP each. Who cares if people skip a zone or get to max level after 2 1/2 zones. For me, I will just keep playing through the content, despite being at max level as long as I get rewards that match my level.

Deleted
    £28 ATM

Wow they really want that extra £4. Jesus just make it 3300.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow they really want that extra £4. Jesus just make it 3300.
    That's a pretty nasty cash grab.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's a pretty nasty cash grab.
    Well it's only £4 lol. But it's 15 protobucks more. Why not make it 3300 or just up it to 3700 make the £4 make a bit more sense. Literally someone will buy £16 worth then £8 worth and be 15 protobucks short. It's a bit silly.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's only £4 lol. But it's 15 protobucks more. Why not make it 3300 or just up it to 3700 make the £4 make a bit more sense. Literally someone will buy £16 worth then £8 worth and be 15 protobucks short. It's a bit silly.
    So, no offense, but this is an example where we like to knee jerk on forums and think there is a master evil plan at work. They balance their prices and packages on ALL items in the store. Do they often price things outside of conventional packages so that you are enticed to spend more? Yes. They also give you more bang for your buck for the same purpose. However, they don't make individual price adjustments to either side with the sole purpose of fitting one situation.

Economics of F2P MMO's are actually really complicated. Whether their economist is smart or not, idk, but the pricing and sales are based on projections, cost/benefit, and maximizing revenue. Doing 15% was a decision made on projecting how many people would buy it at that price point, not a clever scheme to make you spend more money for this one item....just an obvious scheme to get more people to buy something they normally wouldn't, similar to any sale.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2016-12-29 at 09:44 PM.
    BAD WOLF