Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    in some ways. if you forget about raiding then basically anything is better than wow.
    I agree in some ways(I like world ganks for example - aka world pvp).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thrastorm7 View Post
    Wildstar is exactly what I was hoping for... After so many disappointments (gw2. Tera, tsw, swtor and partially rift), that led me back to WoW, I was lucky enough to get an early beta invite and play the game for almost a year now...
    Believe it or not reminded me my early days in wow... Yes I could not believe it my self, but Wildstar, actually brought new stuff to the genre, combat is so much addicting, I caught my self, grinding mobs after my quest was done, just because I wanted to fight...

I am not much into lore, so I won't comment on that, I actually kinda rushed to 50 (esper and engineer), since I mostly care for end game, and that's where Wildstat shine... I don't know how much people can understand from videos or streams, but I can tell you that once you set foot into high end raiding content you will realize that something good is about to happen, and that's the refreshing raiding environment with everything that involves.

Boss fights are very well designed and beating an encounter feels really good, and epic... WoW was like that as well... But here is something I so much missed the last few years...the unique feeling of bringing down a boss that you never did on the past in an easier mode... Damn feels good.

Trash in the 20 men raid felt like mini bosses, a basic level of communication seemed to be mandatory if you wanted to efficiently and successfully to get passed them... Even though I hate trash, in wildstar kinda kept interested...

Playing the game for like 1 year as I said, I never got bored... Crafting is nice and interesting, PvP in engaging, dungeons in low levels are not trivial, you actually need to do something to kill a boss... And veterans, oh veterans... They are really challenging...

Are there things I didn't like in wildstar? Several...

I found quests to be somewhat same as in every other game, challenges and paths did not engage me at all, the fact that only six classes are available is noticeable, I would prefer more dungeons and less adventures (especially for the range 24-30), las system would be perfect if we could have active 2 more abilities (not that it's bad now)... And more that I can't no of right now...

But guys honestly, this game is loveable and addicting...

Finally an mmo really worth to play... And it is not the hype talking, it's the almost 1 year of experience I have playing it!!!
    I have the exact same experience and feels like you. I got into the game early May and I as well, at the early levels, had that special sensation only WoW gave me when I was new to MMO's and a low level noob. The fact that WildStar was able to reproduce that feeling made me realize this is the game for me. The other MMO's never where able to give me that special sensation except WoW and now WildStar, and together with all the content...

I am ready.

Quick question - how is engineer after last patch? His time to kill is better(shorter) - I like the class but i felt like is taking ages to kill mobs and gathering xp.
    When i was playing stalker i felt that his leveling time is shorter and combat is more dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by sojiro View Post
    I have the exact same experience and feels like you. I got into the game early May and I as well, at the early levels, had that special sensation only WoW gave me when I was new to MMO's and a low level noob. The fact that WildStar was able to reproduce that feeling made me realize this is the game for me. The other MMO's never where able to give me that special sensation except WoW and now WildStar, and together with all the content...

I am ready.
    I got the same feeling as you described. Really looking forward to the release.

15,000 keys for this weekend over a tentonhammer

http://www.tentonhammer.com/giveaway...or-march-21-23

Wasn't expecting any more key giveaways.

Deleted
    "We're sorry but you do not have permission to sign up for this giveaway. "

thanks, is this locked to US only? Europe can go and F.... itself?

anyone else kind of put off by how extremely barbie doll looking alot of the races females are?

i mean im used to the females having big boobs and butts and whatnot but its kind of ridiculous in some of the wildstar races to a point where they dont even look like real things.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they dont even look like real things.
    While I didn't personally even notice this and I usually have a pretty big beef with it, like in Tera, expecting a very stylized scifi/fantasy game to have real looking things is probably a bit too high of an expectation to have. The characters are designed like 90's comic book characters. Even the males with the overly broad shoulders, tiny waists, and square jaws.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    While I didn't personally even notice this and I usually have a pretty big beef with it, like in Tera, expecting a very stylized scifi/fantasy game to have real looking things is probably a bit too high of an expectation to have. The characters are designed like 90's comic book characters. Even the males with the overly broad shoulders, tiny waists, and square jaws.
    yeah but the males all look like they could be real things, and the females in tera also look like they could be real things.

most of the females in wildstar look super fake.

at the end of the day it isnt a huge thing since i never play females but its still a little awkward to see
    Last edited by Immitis; 2014-03-18 at 02:03 PM.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

yeah but the males all look like they could be real things, and the females in tera also look like they could be real things.

most of the females in wildstar look super fake
    Yeah, it's highly stylized.

Normally, I don't even care about something like this but it is a bit over the top in wildstar.
    /shurg
    Whateves. The game is about raiding and dungeonkeeper/arena pvp. Everything else is a time/money sink or irrelevant.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    "We're sorry but you do not have permission to sign up for this giveaway. "

thanks, is this locked to US only? Europe can go and F.... itself?
    I think I had to log in on the giveaway page itself and once I did that it let me in. I'm EU.

For me the biggest issue in all of the character models is the eyes, they just somehow don't quite match. I do love my Aurin Female ice queen tho, she is so pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you must live in LA, because people do not look like either of those examples without drugs and/or lots of surgery. But really the difference is that Wildstar uses a 90's comic book aesthetic and a game like Tera uses hyper realism. You can observe similar design in the world and models, not just the characters. In essence everything fits an aesthetic palette...it's not like they simply set out to design females with invisible waists.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I think we are all too old and expect too much.
    Totally agree. Its like people expected more than shiphands and traditional end game solo content.. kinda crazy especially since people have been going on and on about how it doesnt actually do anything new but rather the same thing but its own twist.

Then you must live in LA, because people do not look like either of those examples without drugs and/or lots of surgery. But really the difference is that Wildstar uses a 90's comic book aesthetic and a game like Tera uses hyper realism. You can observe similar design in the world and models, not just the characters. In essence everything fits an aesthetic palette...it's not like they simply set out to design females with invisible waists.
    well when i said real i didnt mean real as in average person.

all of the males look like they fit into the setting while alot of the females stick out weirdly. theres also a ton of sexual dimorphism going on with alot of the races

when i think of 90s comic book style i think of things like this

the males and the creatures of wildstar i could see fitting perfectly in there, the woman look more like something from loony toons

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gamereactor.fi/betakey/?b...f56e5b79ceb4b9

beta keys for the beta test next weekend. enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    I agree in some ways(I like world ganks for example - aka world pvp).
    pvp week was great lol

10+ Year Old Account
    when i think of 90s comic book style i think of things like this
    Look at Psylocke. Just look at her waist, then her chest, then look at an Aurin. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
    BAD WOLF

For those people who are not pre ordering but are still interested in trying the beta this weekend TenTonHammer have keys to give away as from an hour or so ago.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/giveaway...or-march-21-23

Look at Psylocke. Just look at her waist, then her chest, then look at an Aurin. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
    Or even Rogue...