Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe we will be able to have cybernetic limbs.
    Or maybe that would be silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lore character Dorian Walker is a human with a robo leg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    The lore character Dorian Walker is a human with a robo leg.
    The one in the picture also has a robo arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Looks Mordesh to me, it's the only race that has mechanical limbs replacing their own. Seems the leg and arm are mechanical. If it's a player model, it's definitetly Mordesh.
    Mordesh don't replace their limbs with machines... not to mention besides height there is no other body changing option yet. Skin color also counters mordesh.

It's either a human specific NPC or an Armour set.

- - - Updated - - -

Mordesh won't be medics.

Absolute fucking bull shit.

sad day

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Mordesh won't be medics.

Absolute fucking bull shit.

sad day
    Class/race restrictions are bullshit. Seriously, they're absolute bullshit. The fucking worst and I hate them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Class/race restrictions are bullshit. Seriously, they're absolute bullshit. The fucking worst and I hate them so much.
    canttellifsarcasum

But I agree. Have you seen medics weapon?

Holy shit balls it's.... amazing and I can't use it on my mordesh..... and unless they explain why in some kind of lore I don't think that's really fair justification.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact reading the mordesh description they are amazing scientists and spies. So it makes even less sense they can't be medics since medics are about gadget healing...

Deleted
    I'm having a hard time choosing which race I want to play in this game, and if the race I decide I want to play can't be an Engineer I'll go mental!
    (If one of the last two classes is an Engineer)

Cassian - everything
    Draken - Warrior and spellslinger and stalker
    Chua - Engineer, esper, stalker, spellslinger
    Mechair - Warrior, medic, stalker, spellslinger.

Total warriors: 3
    Total spellslingers: 3
    Total espers: 2
    Total medics: 2
    Total engineers: 2
    Total stalkers: 3

Mechair should be able to be engineers and chua medics since they both deal in technology.

Humans: everything
    Mordesh: Warriors (how does this even make fucking sense), engineers, stalkers, and spellslingers
    Granok: Warriors, engineer, medic
    Aurin: Esper, spellslinger, stalker

Total warriors: 3
    Total spellslingers: 3
    Total espers: 2
    Total stalkers: 3
    Total medics: 2
    Total engineers: 3

Mordesh should be medics and not warriors, based on their design it makes zero sense they are warriors but I'm guessing the only reason they did it is to keep them "balanced" even though it doesn't make sense to restrict classes.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-13 at 12:59 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    While your post is risque, you should double check that engineer math (exiles)
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    While your post is risque, you should double check that engineer math (exiles)
    Fixed

Now it's uneven with exiles having 1 more engineer.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll prob roll mechari now that mordesh is completely stupid. Clothes just cover up the parts that look remotely zombie and their faces are just some techno thing.

What's even more strange is they made their zombie appearance symmetrical.... since when are zombies symmetrical?

10+ Year Old Account
    Race-class restrictions are all subject to change though, the sources are normally a few versions behind the dev build and they leave plenty out of each beta build so its possible the coding and images for the class window UI etc are several versions behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Race-class restrictions are all subject to change though, the sources are normally a few versions behind the dev build and they leave plenty out of each beta build so its possible the coding and images for the class window UI etc are several versions behind.
    They haven't added anything or removed anything for the current races and that's a whole new set of animations, coding, gear resizing, etc to add or remove. In this late in the game (and I'm sure they planned out what races will have what) I doubt will see any additions.

Deleted
    The Exile race diversity seem kinda lame in comparison to the Dominion if all Mordesh are gonna look close to what we saw.

The Dominion.
    : Cassians - (Humans)
    : Mechari -Space robots
    : Draken - Space tribal beasts?
    : Chua -Space hamsters

The Exiles.
    : Humans
    : Granok - Space rock people (good)
    : Aurin - Tiny humans with tails and bunny ears (Booooooooo)
    : Mordesh - Pale blue humans with metal on their faces?)
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-07-13 at 01:17 AM.

Mordesh - Pale blue humans with metal on their faces?)
    there is another face option that makes the male look like a cross between a vampire bat and a donkey. But it's physical body isn't changeable and its zombie features are symmetrical and then covered up by armor.

Honestly the cannibals in the first dominion zone look like better zombies then the mordesh do and they actually look like advanced scientist zombies which is ironic because the current mordesh don't...

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/th...imson_isle.php

Sorry but the current mordesh are half assed imo.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-13 at 01:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't added anything or removed anything for the current races and that's a whole new set of animations, coding, gear resizing, etc to add or remove. In this late in the game (and I'm sure they planned out what races will have what) I doubt will see any additions.
    Them not being in the beta build doesn't mean they don't already exist though, simple things like not having the armor tiles set up means they test the basics in their dev build. As someone mentioned a few pages ago, this is the main reason for NDA's because people take the content of the beta builds to be somewhat representative of the release build.

There's a good chance it won't change but it could be a fairly small job depending on what they have so far, especially compared to the mechanics they've changed since beta started.

Either way we'll be covered up in armor within a few levels after which we discern a characters race by their silhouette .

Carbine snuck in the medic in the aiming video

sneaky son of a bitches

http://i.imgur.com/hdIFOy7.png

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but the current mordesh are half assed imo.
    I disagree. They are exactly what I wanted. Different folks and all that.
    ...dat pistol set
    BAD WOLF

I disagree. They are exactly what I wanted. Different folks and all that.
    Except they aren't medics. Mordesh my only reason for wanting to be an exile, gone.

10+ Year Old Account

sneaky son of a bitches

http://i.imgur.com/hdIFOy7.png
    What the hell are those things supposed to be? And can I punch things with them? It's also possible those are just really fucking wacky ass pistols for healing spellslinger, but probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    What the hell are those things supposed to be? And can I punch things with them? It's also possible those are just really fucking wacky ass pistols for healing spellslinger, but probably not.
    Looks like a Defibrillators to me, wow damn excited for Medics and engineer class!