Deleted
    seen 5 man groups do it in 12 hours on twitch, and that was before the XP boost....so maybe they could do it in 6 now ? GULP

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Like people have said repeatedly, it's not slow it's just not intuitive and can cause it to be slow. Primary example is the story vs task quests, where doing tasks at all makes the process take longer. It's also very questionable how you leveled in 8 hours even with the boost, given that I've leveled 4 characters in the game on normal xp and even cutting it in half there's no way I could get it in under 16 hours. And this is with me having a max speed mount right out of the gate due to all my goodies, so yeah. I mean kudos to you for doing it, but it sounds impossible to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    seen 5 man groups do it in 12 hours on twitch, and that was before the XP boost....so maybe they could do it in 6 now ? GULP
    I think you could probably do it in 6 hours with the right plan, I wasn't entirely efficient with my exp pot and wasted about an hour of it and I had no real strategy for when I changed zones and such. If you use a 50% exp pot at level 1 and keep it up the whole way to 50, I think 6 hours is probably reasonable, I only used the one you get from the bag at level 38 or so and still had an hour left at 50. A couple of R&Rs would help too, of course. I think it also helps being a medic, I have five 50s now and medic is by far the easiest and fastest leveling I have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've heard 8 hours before. However that was with the broken flask of experience that gave 100% instead of 10%, so it should be pretty much the same now. 10% faster I guess

Edit: They fixed the flasks
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    Takes me 3 weeks....then again I look at all the gear I find to see if it fits a costume

Deleted
    Need a free mount ? want a free mount ? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wil.../1100-6432672/

EDIT: No idea why this never updated the post above....**** happens
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2015-12-01 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    Need a free mount ? want a free mount ? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wil.../1100-6432672/

EDIT: No idea why this never updated the post above....**** happens
    I don't know if I needed one, but I sure wanted it =) And I got myself one =)
    Got a green on one char, and now this orange on another =)
    Seems to have been a gray once upon a time as well, must have missed that giveaway :/

Deleted

The Orange free mount looks really snazzy. I wasn't expecting anything on that level. Re-color or new model?

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    The Orange free mount looks really snazzy. I wasn't expecting anything on that level. Re-color or new model?
    Recolor. I know MMORPG gave away a green version (without all the nonsense Gamespot is making folks go through) a while back.

Deleted
    Clicking 2 buttons can be such a pain ( but I know what you mean ) your sat on the mount in-game within 5 mins....so not so bad

Clicking 2 buttons can be such a pain ( but I know what you mean ) your sat on the mount in-game within 5 mins....so not so bad
    It's not the "pain", it's that I have zero interest in inflating GameSpots social numbers. It takes 10 seconds to follow and then unfollow on all that nonsense, but I strongly dislike being part of any social marketing initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not the "pain", it's that I have zero interest in inflating GameSpots social numbers. It takes 10 seconds to follow and then unfollow on all that nonsense, but I strongly dislike being part of any social marketing initiative.
    You also had to do weird 'tasks' on the MMORPG one, this one was actually less invasive\boring\intrusive\wtv than the previous one.

That being said, i hate this kind of shit. "Follow on twitter!" "Share on facebook!" "Signup with this weird site!", etc... how about NO? geez.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You also had to do weird 'tasks' on the MMORPG one, this one was actually less invasive\boring\intrusive\wtv than the previous one.

That being said, i hate this kind of shit. "Follow on twitter!" "Share on facebook!" "Signup with this weird site!", etc... how about NO? geez.
    I am the same. If anything requires a twitter, facebook (which I don't have), etc then I flat out ignore it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mount looks cool. But I don't want to support the cesspool that is Gamespot.

Deleted
    I want to space chase! =) But... how possible are expeditions to do in pvp gear?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yea, I'm not too happy about it. Using fake accounts for those, had an email and facebook, but had to do a twitter as well. I think if they want such things just giving them an email of any kind should be enough. Gathering fake likes from people that don't really like them but like getting a free mount, and having them join groups and whatnot even if those joining want follow that group, I don't really see the point in that.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I want to space chase! =) But... how possible are expeditions to do in pvp gear?
    Just fine, but I'm not sure if you'll have the damage output for Gold especially if you use PvP amps. I'd recommend making a full blown PvE build and at least pick up a PvE weapon that has better stats/dps than your PvP one if possible. Running them with a geared friend would help as well.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Just fine, but I'm not sure if you'll have the damage output for Gold especially if you use PvP amps. I'd recommend making a full blown PvE build and at least pick up a PvE weapon that has better stats/dps than your PvP one if possible. Running them with a geared friend would help as well.
    I'll see what I can do, a pve build and find some kind of weapon shouldn't be too hard =) Perhaps I can join up in some guild runs if I'm lucky =)
    Loving the costume we got today, those little claw shoes are adorable =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably don't even need a PvE weapon, just need the PvE build and you're good to go. I'd trade non-interrupt utilities for speed boost / heals though. Most of the time the timer is pretty lenient, although it might take a try to learn it.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    You only need the build for expeditions, I used to do them in full pvp gear and get gold aswell.

Run them solo if you want to. I found it easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    You only need the build for expeditions, I used to do them in full pvp gear and get gold aswell.

Run them solo if you want to. I found it easier.
    Can you do them solo? It would be fun to try =)