The Exile race diversity seem kinda lame in comparison to the Dominion if all Mordesh are gonna look close to what we saw.

The Dominion.
    : Cassians - (Humans)
    : Mechari -Space robots
    : Draken - Space tribal beasts?
    : Chua -Space hamsters

The Exiles.
    : Humans
    : Granok - Space rock people (good)
    : Aurin - Tiny humans with tails and bunny ears (Booooooooo)
    : Mordesh - Pale blue humans with metal on their faces?)
    Last edited by Sparkey; 2013-07-13 at 01:17 AM.
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

Mordesh - Pale blue humans with metal on their faces?)
    there is another face option that makes the male look like a cross between a vampire bat and a donkey. But it's physical body isn't changeable and its zombie features are symmetrical and then covered up by armor.

Honestly the cannibals in the first dominion zone look like better zombies then the mordesh do and they actually look like advanced scientist zombies which is ironic because the current mordesh don't...

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/th...imson_isle.php

Sorry but the current mordesh are half assed imo.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-13 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They haven't added anything or removed anything for the current races and that's a whole new set of animations, coding, gear resizing, etc to add or remove. In this late in the game (and I'm sure they planned out what races will have what) I doubt will see any additions.
    Them not being in the beta build doesn't mean they don't already exist though, simple things like not having the armor tiles set up means they test the basics in their dev build. As someone mentioned a few pages ago, this is the main reason for NDA's because people take the content of the beta builds to be somewhat representative of the release build.

There's a good chance it won't change but it could be a fairly small job depending on what they have so far, especially compared to the mechanics they've changed since beta started.

Either way we'll be covered up in armor within a few levels after which we discern a characters race by their silhouette .

Carbine snuck in the medic in the aiming video

sneaky son of a bitches

http://i.imgur.com/hdIFOy7.png

Sorry but the current mordesh are half assed imo.
    I disagree. They are exactly what I wanted. Different folks and all that.
    ...dat pistol set
    BAD WOLF

I disagree. They are exactly what I wanted. Different folks and all that.
    Except they aren't medics. Mordesh my only reason for wanting to be an exile, gone.

sneaky son of a bitches

http://i.imgur.com/hdIFOy7.png
    What the hell are those things supposed to be? And can I punch things with them? It's also possible those are just really fucking wacky ass pistols for healing spellslinger, but probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    What the hell are those things supposed to be? And can I punch things with them? It's also possible those are just really fucking wacky ass pistols for healing spellslinger, but probably not.
    Looks like a Defibrillators to me, wow damn excited for Medics and engineer class!

So it seems the rumored staff class is non existent. I'm now torn between warrior and stalker. I didn't even give two shits about warrior until I watched more vids and saw the cool abilities they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    So it seems the rumored staff class is non existent. I'm now torn between warrior and stalker. I didn't even give two shits about warrior until I watched more vids and saw the cool abilities they get.
    I guess they don't have that cool abilities for warrior from what we've seen from the devspeak video in the beta? or any other demos that they've shown before.

Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    I guess they don't have that cool abilities for warrior from what we've seen from the devspeak video in the beta? or any other demos that they've shown before.
    It's hard to differ from warrior abilities and solider abilities.

I was hoping medic skills would be more... electric shocker type things, not a green ray beam.

It's hard to differ from warrior abilities and solider abilities.

I was hoping medic skills would be more... electric shocker type things, not a green ray beam.
    I wanted to stab friendlies with 4 foot long syringes full of science, like a homage to Pulp Fiction or something.

I hope I dont get a similar experience to GW2 with Wildstar in relation to the classes, in GW2 I found everything but the warrior to be entirely uninteresting which took a lot away from the game for me, I'm not there yet with Wildstar but nothing in particular jumps out at me either. Hoping it's because I don't know everything about them yet, I'll probably try healing first so Medic and Esper are my current choices just based on that.

Have the devs said anything about regions / servers? ie no restrictions on who can play where? *hopes*

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Have the devs said anything about regions / servers? ie no restrictions on who can play where? *hopes*
    Probably will go with the standard MMOs server region location i.e U.S(East/West/Central)/EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    Probably will go with the standard MMOs server region location i.e U.S(East/West/Central)/EU servers.
    That's so 2004.

Global servers are where it's at now.
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Zephyr - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dakra Prime - Gold Seeker -
    Lv40 (Firefall) All Battleframes
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    That's so 2004.

Global servers are where it's at now.
    Yes, just like Neverwinter Online where the "global" servers are located in the US and europeans get 300ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Yes, just like Neverwinter Online where the "global" servers are located in the US and europeans get 300ms.
    I have friends in the UK who are getting 50 ms.

So... Don't know what neverwinter you are talking about.

Same with firefall. Global servers, perfect connection.
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Zephyr - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dakra Prime - Gold Seeker -
    Lv40 (Firefall) All Battleframes
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

Aw man, I'm afraid having a class named Medic will give people the impression that you must be a healer. Same as with Priests in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Aw man, I'm afraid having a class named Medic will give people the impression that you must be a healer. Same as with Priests in Vanilla.
    Sorta like how Warrior = tank? This is an RPG, it's pretty common. Wildstar will outline what each class can do just fine.
    BAD WOLF

Since they have not been officially revealed yet, and our evidence is from client cracks, I hope they have better scifi names than "Engineer" or "Medic." Honestly I'm not a huge fan of "Warrior" either. Stalker isn't too bad, and I like Esper and Spellslinger. The other three just seem a little too plain.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.