Secret gym code: http://shrani.si/f/m/1r/u8tkte8/tanjagym.png
Dat double jump.
You will never be able to not double jump all the time.
Join the MMO-Champion NA Elder Scrolls Online guild branch today! All factions welcome.
Whisper Strall/@Kalfis, or Gree'ver/@Greevir for an invite.
Im just sick of checking everyday is preorder is up. Or even a release date.
Playing what my friends are playing ie : destiny/h1z1/Gw2
It would seem the optimal way to play is 2x a powerful DPS class + rested EXP. It diminished probably 90% of the 'grind' feeling for me, although, it was not erased completely. The remaining 10% had to do with certain quests and challenges (some of which require you to kill ~30 enemies within the timer just to get bronze). Regardless, it was actually an enjoyable rate of progress with that setup and I went from not even being able to play for an hour to losing track of time.
I'm not sure that Wildstar's method of quest tracking is actually an improvement. Instead of outright showing you that you need to kill 20 more of an enemy it will only show you a percentage. I know some people consider that better psychologically, but I actually think it makes things worse in some cases in an "OMG, how many more of these things do we have to kill?!" sort of way.
Question: how much are stress testers allowed to say? From all I know even after the test all testers are still under NDA, right?
I NEED PEOPLE NEED to express their experiences.
places" that are more relaxed about such things.
Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.
it works very well in gw2, because there are pretty much always several different ways to gain 'quest' progress. wildstar seems to try and copy that, but most quests really are simply "kill 20 of these" or "collect 10 of those", in which case not knowing the actual number is just annoying.
sometimes there is, for example, a bigger enemy that gives more progress on kill than the normal, weaker ones, but that certainly seems to be the exception. and even then, just having two different enemy types to kill doesn't come close to the number and variety of objectives in gw2.
also, hi guys, how's it going?^^
is there any date for open beta?
Me > http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...lendris/simple
Nintendo FC: 4785-7088-3850
I love the quest tracking. If you kill a mob tagged by another player you get a percentage as well (and less than the player), which is fair and makes people help themselves.
I NEED BETA. NOW. D:
or at least it would be nice to know the percentage a normal enemy gives in the later case, to allow for at least a rough estimation of how long a quest will take, especially in quests that require a lot of objectives to be completed.
then again, the real problem i've got with the quest objectives in wildstar is the fact that they seem to be almost entirely the boring, old "kill x, collect y". even the last wow expansions seem to have more interesting and varied quests objectives. and after playing gw2 (with its "dynamic events") and swtor (with its narrative focus) wildstar's questing seems like a huge step backwards to me.
the percentage display itself is really just a minor nuisance.