Herald of the Titans Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - PC System Specs and Preloading

Minimum:
    OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
    CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
    RAM: 8 GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
    HDD/SSD: 45 GB

Recommended:
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
    RAM: 16 GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
    HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

Preloading

On Steam, preloading will begin on Friday, August 19th at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST
    Source

Makes me wonder how well my 4100mhz i3-6100 will sit in the grand scheme of things until I decide to get a 6400 down the road. This game runs DX12 so no doubt it'll be an improvement for your typical quad core and beyond but I wonder if sheer horsepower can make up for it since I can probably push the i3 to 4500mhz along with the RAM to 2800.

Paired with a 290x which sits between a 470 and 480, I'll be happy if I can do a combination of medium/max settings for 1080p60fps.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-08-12 at 02:54 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Hmm I haven't looked at the required system specs of games in ages, but it's the first time I actually noticed a game demanding a 64 bit OS. I mean i have been using them for ages, but still.. then I guess it makes sense with the 8 GB memory requirement..

Edit: I guess given how my machine is build I have nothing to fear though. I'm certainly happy that I build a new one last year and didn't wait for the latest CPU/GPU generation.
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2016-08-12 at 03:43 AM.

Oh crap these specs are sick
    Sadly for me seems will have to wait half more year till i get to my new computer
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm I haven't looked at the required system specs of games in ages, but it's the first time I actually noticed a game demanding a 64 bit OS. I mean i have been using them for ages, but still.. then I guess it makes sense with the 8 GB memory requirement..
    Its not the first one who need 64bit system but is the first one who have 8GB of RAM for min req
    i`m prety sure that it wont use the half of that RAM
    Last edited by Zaxio; 2016-08-12 at 03:44 AM.

Makes me a bit concerned about the optimization.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Makes me a bit concerned about the optimization.
    I hope they didn't fuck it up, it's one of the few games I'm actually looking forward to like a little kid awaiting Christmas <_<.
    Still over a week. /sigh

I meet the recommended speccs exactly, with the exception of the graphics card, where i am at the minimum with my gtx 660. I wonder if this is the first game i cant play at maximum settings.

meet everything but the 16 GB Ram

Why the hell are the RAM requirements so high? This isn't an open world game.
    Signature by Shyama