Moving the goalposts a bit here, splitting hairs, etc. Pick your metaphor...$20 gets you a mount, a portal, and a pet - not the xpac. So, you can "upgrade" to more stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by CursedEmbrace View Post
    I really fail to see what real advantage an Xp boost gives to you, outside of some bizarre realm first max level stuff.

I'm not sure I really mind what kind of business model Wildstar goes for, but I guess if I had any preference it would be for a free to play game with a well done League of Legends-esq (and by that I mean no direct selling of power) cash shop, perhaps with additional subscription options for extra perks (increased auction house listings, maybe increased rested xp gain rate, that kind of stuff).
    League of Legends... I just threw up a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by TranceMonster View Post
    League of Legends... I just threw up a bit...
    So a superior business model for a game makes you sick to your stomach? What weird tastes you have.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    So a superior business model for a game makes you sick to your stomach? What weird tastes you have.
    Perhaps he meant a non-predatory, consumer friendly business model causes his breakfast to repeat?

no the game makes me sick cuz dota 2 is a million times better

In that case, you are in the wrong thread. You can take your bodily fluids somewhere else.
    BAD WOLF

In that case, you are in the wrong thread. You can take your bodily fluids somewhere else.
    In which case all of this talk about rift/LoL is also in the wrong thread take it else where am i right?, Now back onto topic about WILDSTAR..
    Lord Matsu Overjoy 50 Sith Marauder! Master Erzà Scarlet 50 Jedi Sage! Commander Blogg 50 Vanguard!
    Koukin 85 Hunter! Shiohin 85 Hunter! Yoruich 85 Druid! Yoruìch 85 Death knight! Yoruich 85 Warrior! Tate 85 Paladin

Thoughts on the female versions of Draken and Granok and Mechari?

This sums up my concerns to a degree...
    You are now future Jack Noir.

Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

But Dota 2 is a Warcraft 3 clone.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 12:26 PM ----------

But yeah, any pictures on the confirmed undead/hamtaro?

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    But yeah, any pictures on the confirmed undead/hamtaro?
    The what?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    In which case all of this talk about rift/LoL is also in the wrong thread take it else where am i right?, Now back onto topic about WILDSTAR..
    Indeed /afewcharrs

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

While I find the picture funny its message is insulting and blatantly stupid the two images aren't even comparable, unless I missed the joke in that case I retract my statement.
    I accept RNJesus as my lord and savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

<snip of a stupid pic>
    This image is SUPER retarded and, yes, insulting. I know artist was trying to be funny, but he isn't. Sorceress is fantastic and very sexy, I love her design down to every detail. Yes, it's a bit unrealistic, but still I'm sure it's possible to find women with, if not the same, but near same big size as sorceress has and yes, they might be real.

As for your question, I find female draken to be, in a word, HORRIBLE. Seriously, bow legged, tiny breasts, huge feet? WHAT on earth were designers thinking?! That's where "realism" leads. Hell, I know many rl women more attractive than fem draken and they're supposed to be a fantasy race.
    Now Granok. The stone ppl right? No. Just no. If I may point out, they also lack SEVERLY in chest department somehow...
    Mechari is currently one of my first choices to play. They're sexy and feminine, but, they're just robots.
    "Your people are despicable cowards, orc, you're nothing more than rabbid dogs! And you will be put down!"

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    This image is SUPER retarded and, yes, insulting. I know artist was trying to be funny, but he isn't. Sorceress is fantastic and very sexy, I love her design down to every detail. Yes, it's a bit unrealistic, but still I'm sure it's possible to find women with, if not the same, but near same big size as sorceress has and yes, they might be real
    You realize you just said sexism(and objectifying women) is ok because you think it is 'fantastic and very sexy' right? The only thing retarded is that the comments about it completely validate the point it's making.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-05-13 at 02:47 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    The what?
    There are two unrevealed races left for WildStar Online. One for each faction. The Exiles video makes it look like their fourth is some sort of zombie/frankenstein. While developer behavior during a gameplay video, and in another spot or two, hinted at the fourth Dominion race being a short furry bunch looking somewhat like the nice gremlin from those movies in the eighties or nineties. Apparently called the Chua.

There are no relatively confirmed pictures of the Exiles fourth race.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-05-13 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    There are two unrevealed races left for WildStar Online. One for each faction. The Exiles video makes it look like their fourth is some sort of zombie/frankenstein. While developer behavior during a gameplay video, and in another spot or two, hinted at the fourth Dominion race being a short furry bunch looking somewhat like the nice gremlin from those movies in the eighties or nineties. Apparently called the Chua.

There are no relatively confirmed pictures of the Exiles fourth race.
    Is that a mouse with a glowing laser tail???!!!!!???? That's so adorable! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Is that a mouse with a glowing laser tail???!!!!!???? That's so adorable! \o/
    I'd guess that the green "laser" is a targeting mechanism, so if you target a friendly target there'll come a glowing circle around them. But I don't know for sure, and I'm not sure if that's what you were refering too

You realize you just said sexism(and objectifying of women) is ok because you think it is 'fantastic and very sexy' right? The only thing retarded is that the comments about it completely validate the point it's making.
    I was going to write a long reply to him but what you said basically sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    I'd guess that the green "laser" is a targeting mechanism, so if you target a friendly target there'll come a glowing circle around them. But I don't know for sure, and I'm not sure if that's what you were refering too
    Pretty sure that is what she meant and it does look like the target indicator. However...since we brought up the subject of 'laser tails' Carbine needs to make this happen ASAP. I don't care what has a laser tail, but something needs one.
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I was going to write a long reply to him but what you said basically sums it up
    Yeah...didn't want the thread to devolve into an argument about it, because this site in general is filled with people who have backwards views on the subject and similar issues, but I couldn't just let it pass.
    BAD WOLF

chua and mordesh are the races.